Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

According to Universal, supps with "too much" Vitamin B6 (Animal Pak) are now illegal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭COH

The same people that ban everything that might do anything I imagine...

Irish Medicines Board. Offices located beside the Conrad hotel, happy picketing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

COH wrote: »
    The same people that ban everything that might do anything I imagine...

Irish Medicines Board. Offices located beside the Conrad hotel, happy picketing!

I presumed as much, indeed. As I said on UN's Facebook page, that's just more VAT revenue the government has exported to NI, from where I'll be ordering my Animal products from now on ;)

On an off topic note, regarding your username, is your first name by any chance Conor? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭COH

I presumed as much, indeed. As I said on UN's Facebook page, that's just more VAT revenue the government has exported to NI, from where I'll be ordering my Animal products from now on ;)

On an off topic note, regarding your username, is your first name by any chance Conor? :p

Nope

COH wrote: »
    Nope

Well balls. :o

WTF, Animal Pump seems to have vanished from UN's website as well - is this related? Pump now banned again as well? :mad:

Can anyone find a link to whatever new ruling or regulation has precipitated this ridiculous purge? Ordering everything from the UK is a ridiculously dreary prospect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

B6 has been an issue for a long time.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055168034&page=8

There are far bigger concerns now - such as the EU Novel Foods

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novel_food

Advertisement