Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kris Gethin 12 week programme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

I am on week five of it. I find it very good. I am limited in one or two of the exercises due to old injuries.

I started at 108.5/109kg ish and this morning I am 102.5kg. My diet has been pretty strict and I am off the booze two weeks (although I am in Dubai this weekend so I may have a pint or 4)

I just noticed this is a meal plan solely, I am doing the workout one and the meal plan,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

I find it very good, I believe you can get allot better results than I have as I have just built up to the 20 mins cardio before and after training. This is due to a recent leg surgery, plus all my cardio is on a bike, I think running would help bring the weight down however I am not there yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

Jude13 wrote: »
    I am on week five of it. I find it very good. I am limited in one or two of the exercises due to old injuries.

I started at 108.5/109kg ish and this morning I am 102.5kg. My diet has been pretty strict and I am off the booze two weeks (although I am in Dubai this weekend so I may have a pint or 4)

I just noticed this is a meal plan solely, I am doing the workout one and the meal plan,
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

I find it very good, I believe you can get allot better results than I have as I have just built up to the 20 mins cardio before and after training. This is due to a recent leg surgery, plus all my cardio is on a bike, I think running would help bring the weight down however I am not there yet.

I'm on week 2 at the minute. Dropped 1.5kg last week. I like the way routine is constantly changing and gave me a good foundation for having a scent diet going forward.

Did you complete it? I fell off the wagon at weddings back in Ireland. Got down to 100kg and still on that figure. So I lost 9kg doing the programme for 5 weeks. I lost 2kg prior to it.

Thinking of starting on week 1 again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

The nutrition in it is very bro. Really low fat and the usual Chicken, rice and broccoli/oats & egg whites. You will lose weight but for a guy on such low fat without exogenous testosterone, you will feel depressed and shít.

I used it mainly for the work out routines. I can get half the food even if I wanted to due to where I live. I also only took protien powder and some aminos.

• Advertisement
Advertisement