Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

injury

Options
  • 10-07-2014 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I started the 5 X 5 sl and was doing it for about 8 or 9 weeks. Was going really well until I picked up and injury playing football so have been unable to do it for the past 3 weeks. I'm thinking of returning at the weekend.
    As I am a bit of a newbie, can anyone tell me is it advisable to continue from where I left off or will I have to go back quite a bit to smaller weights ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,559 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Feenix wrote: »
    I started the 5 X 5 sl and was doing it for about 8 or 9 weeks. Was going really well until I picked up and injury playing football so have been unable to do it for the past 3 weeks. I'm thinking of returning at the weekend.
    As I am a bit of a newbie, can anyone tell me is it advisable to continue from where I left off or will I have to go back quite a bit to smaller weights ?
    No harm in dropping back a week or two and just get back to drilling the form. You won't lose much.

You don't have to or anything. If you were still in the early stages you would probably be well capable of taking up where you left off so it depends how you were finding it when you finished.

Advertisement