Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

@jozi delicious pics thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

jozi great pictures - specially the night one - love the Lamborghini...

can you see yourself on that photo:

58763422.jpg

By the way - you was stay beside my on start lane on crossing cause you have the same photo of SLS when they drive away, did you walk on the middle of road when garda stop the traffic :?:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Thanks guys, I like the night time ones more so than the morning ones myself.

Marcinek_55: I was over by one of the pedestrian crossings, I might have moved a little to the middle of the road. Don't suppose you were the guy sitting there waiting who I asked was he there last year as well?

jozi wrote: »
    Don't suppose you were the guy sitting there waiting who I asked was he there last year as well?

That's me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

That's me :)

Maybe you boys should meet up for dinner????;);):D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Maybe you boys should meet up for dinner????;);):D:D

We should have you know, I was staving by the time they kicked off! Could have thanked him in person as well for the many excellent pics he contributes to the thread thumb.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Crooked reg on the 911 :rolleyes: Looks off centre too - perhaps the angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

E39MSport wrote: »
    Crooked reg on the 911 :rolleyes: Looks off centre too - perhaps the angle.

Going for the 'rat look' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Le mans 6Hrs at Silverstone. Sorry about the size no time for post processing yet.

img0486dx.jpg
    img0328gs.jpg
    img0714uo.jpg
    img1297uz.jpg
    img1287vqi.jpg
    img0863x.jpg
    img0626ll.jpg
    img0864wh.jpg
    img0350k.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

A car just drove straight into the window in O'Briens in sandyford...

photo2rc.jpg
    photo5a.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

thats a very retro looking bike for the ambulance service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

smash wrote: »

Remember kids - don't drink and drive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Must have been really thirsty but YES like others I SPOTTED THE BIKE FIRST. :eek:

Typical petrolhead. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Valetors at it again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Oh lovely!!!

Thats one of the new advanced paramedic Harley's based in loughlinstown. I'm amazed that the HSE hasn't rolled out more motorbikes. A large amount of calls they go to doesn't require a full size ambulance an these lads are normally on scene in about 10 minutes at the longest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

What, no tight leather jeans at the Cannonball this year? :(

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭✭Pique

Oh lovely!!!

Thats one of the new advanced paramedic Harley's based in loughlinstown. I'm amazed that the HSE hasn't rolled out more motorbikes. A large amount of calls they go to doesn't require a full size ambulance an these lads are normally on scene in about 10 minutes at the longest
    Unless there's a gap of less than 6' in traffic, or it has to go around a 90deg bend! ANY Jap or Euro tourer would be faster, better handling, lighter and more economical than H-Ds.
    The H-D were the best price and nobody tried to use it as a bargaining chip with the other brands. Amazing really.
    In other news, the HSE choose Corvettes instead of Nissan GTRs for fast response cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Funnily enough, the fire service in the UK have Evo X's as fast response cars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Been a long time since i've seen one of these

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

Saab Ed wrote: »

Stunning. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Saab Ed wrote: »

Funny - I saw one on Sunday and thought the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

smash wrote: »

I took this follow up this morning :)
    LHBdi.jpg

I saw 02D SL with SL73 AMG sticker but motoecheck said is SL500 i have one photo in case if it would be SL73 AMG, so i don't know if you want to see that :) It's phone photo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I saw 02D SL with SL73 AMG sticker but motoecheck said is SL500 i have one photo in case if it would be SL73 AMG, so i don't know if you want to see that :) It's phone photo.

The SL500 is no engine to be sniffed at. Its a beast of a thing. Why someone would want to make themselves look like an absolute twat and put SL73 AMG on it ill never know. If people know what AMG is then they will know there is no SL73 AMG or any 73 AMG in existence. So it will never impress ANYONE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Hogzy wrote: »
    If people know what AMG is then they will know there is no SL73 AMG or any 73 AMG in existence. So it will never impress ANYONE

:o

SL73

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Hogzy wrote: »
    If people know what AMG is then they will know there is no SL73 AMG or any 73 AMG in existence. So it will never impress ANYONE

The auto museum in Brussels had one the last time I was there, so they do exist.

They also had a Mercedes CLK GTR whick was a nice piece of kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Well thats embarrassing... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Spotted these in Albuquerque yesterday they sure love their pick-ups, Harley's & guns over here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

WP_000129.jpg

I wonder how that works out for him on a daily basis? :rolleyes:

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

fluffer wrote: »
    That's truly outrageous. A 330 grand car being sold under false pretences. Either that or the guy bought it the day before.. :rolleyes:

I was annoyed when my car was sold to me with 35 miles on the clock, having seen it first with 8 miles on delivery day (I ordered it).

I saw that SLS being driven near Templeogue yesterday. It's putting on mileage all the time.

SHould the dealer have the benefit of the doubt that the 0km on the ad is an error?

Mr Magners wrote: »
    I saw that SLS being driven near Templeogue yesterday. It's putting on mileage all the time.

SHould the dealer have the benefit of the doubt that the 0km on the ad is an error?

I suppose, the ad was last updated 38 days ago

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Mercedes-Benz/SL-Class/SLS-AMG-/201116202113510/advert?channel=CARS

if it's updated with 0 miles then that's bad form...

That SLS is probably sold (no update on carzone), but if i know there is no new car with 0km on odometer. Every new car should has 10-20km - it's a factory test drive. Someone said that Seat was delete odometer to 0km - it's illegal. In Germany for deleting odometer is big fine and big problem and if i remember up to 3 years in prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

That SLS is probably sold (no update on carzone), but if i know there is no new car with 0km on odometer. Every new car should has 10-20km - it's a factory test drive. Someone said that Seat was delete odometer to 0km - it's illegal. In Germany for deleting odometer is big fine and big problem and if i remember up to 3 years in prison.

Just on that point, my then new car had over 100km's on it after a day long testdrive. I decided to do a deal on it, arrived back the following week ready to pick up and it had 7km's on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

https://www.motortax.ie/PSE/pseVehicleSearchReceiving.do;jsessionid=0aa0114730d817e30c42baac474fa67f90010cd6aacf.e38PaNaSbh0RaO0Naxv0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

ciarsd wrote: »
    Just on that point, my then new car had over 100km's on it after a day long testdrive. I decided to do a deal on it, arrived back the following week ready to pick up and it had 7km's on it..

Audi S and RS models are delivered with anywhere from 40-100km on them due to quality checks and road testing before delivery.

Re that SLS - i saw it been driven in Liffey Valley back in July. Its pic is in the monster HWIST thread. Search there for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I saw this in Sandyford last week. Not just a beast of a car, but probably rarer in ROI than a Ferrari/Lambo too!

175007.jpg

175008.jpg

175009.jpg

175010.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Dundrum last Friday, according to cartell it's genuine, nevre seen one here before.

CrokeParkSept2011003.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ok It maybe a Hyundai but it is not a listed Hyundai for sale in Ireland although this is a Dealer Car from Limerick Motor Centre.

It is a 1.6 Petrol Hyundai Velostar as per Cartell.ie 11-D-36500

81c7a576.jpg

6030a9e0.jpg

Here is what the press says it look like

5358786752_bda5c120a4.jpg

It is nice......................for a Hyundai.

BTW The car in the picture is Left Hand Drive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

A new black Citroen DS5 has arrived near to my house on UK plates, will get a snap next time I'm out.

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Ok It maybe a Hyundai but it is not a listed Hyundai for sale in Ireland although this is a Dealer Car from Limerick Motor Centre.

It is a 1.6 Petrol Hyundai Velostar as per Cartell.ie 11-D-36500

81c7a576.jpg[IMG][/img]6030a9e0.jpgHere is what the press says it look like5358786752_bda5c120a4.jpgIt is nice......................for a Hyundai.  BTW The car in the picture is Left Hand Drive

It's also only got 3 doors - 2 on the "safe" side and one for the driver

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Forgot to post - I saw a Nissan GTR there on friday, and I know a friend of the owner... No pics yet, but hopefully we'll see about that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Dazza Mc kenna

Saw this today

no.jpgphoto-8.jpg

Saw a new-style A5 with S-line kit in matte black with a clearcoat on it, looked absolutely mint.

Passed by me and was gone before I even got the phone out of the pocket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

That's a Pinzgauer - serious off road machinery.

Austrian origin, but made under license in the UK I think now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Amazing looking machines, and very rare.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

IMG_20110920_153511.jpg

M7 Service Station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

V10 Touareg. Wanted one since I saw the 5th gear clip with the 747. Beast of an engine.

Untitled-3.jpg

glynf wrote: »
    V10 Touareg. Wanted one since I saw the 5th gear clip with the 747. Beast of an engine.

I call bullsh1t on this one, needs more exhausts to convince me...
    Do a cartell check on the reg and get back to us.....

OS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I concur with the Surgeon

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement