Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Tattoo parlour in Dublin.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

nessymon wrote: »
    Cheers Man thanks

here's what i want done http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0032/9703/helmutbiotechmech.jpg

- had a look at Sean Boons portfolio in Mullingar and I like the way he does the shading on the edges so we're just throwing around a few ideas at the mo just to make it MY tattoo

Wouldnt be sure on who to recommend on that type of biomech. Colourworks would be a safe bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stevoh4

Celestial Ring in St Stephens Green are v good but a bit pricy the last time i was there!! Got one done by a guy in Bray called Jay but he's gone now. He did recommend his apprentice Walter tho.. Think he's working from somewhere in Temple bar!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

This thread has needed to be closed for a long time.

There is no one single best tattoo studio in dublin, ireland or the world for that matter. There are top class studios around which cater for different styles. This thread I think causes more trouble than it's worth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement