Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entourage

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

My God.

What happened here?

I loved the show, even the last couple of seasons were miles above this mess of a movie. I think it would have worked much better as a HBO Special Event type feature and the pressure to cram so much sh*te in would have been less for the Director.

The
    breakup and getting back together of Eric and Sloan again was some of the worst writing Ive seen in a big film in some time and Drama's "Victory!" at the end and general character must have made it him look like a twat to anyone who hadnt seen the show. Which was quite a lot if this thread is anything to go by.

You know an Entourage film has let you down big time when you think even Ari was lacking.

A shame.

4.5/10

Advertisement