Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debt - How much you have?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

mike65 wrote:
    A wiser man said "Neither a borrower nor a lender be"

Mike.

Didnt he get stabbed in the arse for being a peeping tom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Only have ab out E100 on my credit card. Thats it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

€1500 on the cc. This thread's reminded me to clear it so, 5 mins and I'll be back in black. I'm Johnny Cash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

I have 0 debt and i will never be in debt so long as i can help it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

electric69 wrote:
    im 21 and i owe about 100,000 :)
    If that's true, then bigger fool you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Blush_01 wrote:
    Remainder of loan for masters: c. €7,500
    Savings: just over €3,000
    Debt on credit card: €86 (damn fcuking thesis binding baxturds, it was at 0 until today)
    Cash in pocket: €150
    Cash in current a/c: €150

Now, to find a job!

I feel your pain, I got mine done about 3 weeks ago & cost about twice that, as I had to get the 4 hour service. Still feels great handing it in! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i owe about 2.5 grand to the bank for my car, and i have about 700 on my credit card. but i have about 5 grand from my ssia so it all cancels out
    really.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Must have about 11k now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Poco Loco

PeakOutput wrote:
    as of now i am in the black.....as of last week i owed 4K but i saved up 8K to cover the debts and my next year in college so i am now 4K in the black.

also today is my last day in work until next june and im just about to go home.........

my summer is only about to begin :D
    How did you save €8k????

When I moved to Dublin first I was on €17k had rent of €515 a month. I was always broke. Then by last year I was on €32k with rent of €375 a month!! Still broke!!!!! Some people (like me) are idiots and just spend and spend until that machine says 'You have insufficient funds'!

Any tips on how to cop on??? (Please don't say 'Stop buying stuff you can't afford'!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Just got paid so I've cleared my credit card bill of €650, down to €623 on my loan now :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement