Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Wanted Superthread (Only ad thread - Read post before posting) Updated 14/01/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Pataman

Hi. I had a functioning website which has now gone awol!
    If there is anybody that could look at it. Its an ecommerce website that is linked to my back office.

I can give more details as required

Please PM

Thanks

I got sorted. Thanks to all that contacted me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Have an online business starting soon so am looking for a basic online shopping website/template set up from scratch, that I will be able to easily add and remove products and content in and out of from a backend as they come and go.

Wordpress etc is probably fine but would need logos and stuff done too.

Please PM if interested with pricing etc,

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shanestan87

Looking for a web/app developer who lives in Dublin that can join our team in equal partnership, split 3 ways. The concept of the business is online bartering through straight swap or virtual currency.

If you want to find out more please PM.

Thanks

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I need to get our website and logo redesigned .Also want to create a few product specific sites that will only be 3-5 pages with their own address.Each of the sites will need their own seo and follow up google ad words campaign.The logo will need to work throughout each product site but maintain a similar identity .

Ideally I would like someone who can look after the website , social media , photography and videos and be able to generate leads through online sources .

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭oo7

Hi,

I am looking for freelance App Developers (iOS & Android). I've already built the app but i need extra developers to work on the product and new projects.

Please send me a PM with your developement (app only) portfolio - thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tashiusclay

Hi, I'm looking for someone to design a website for me for an online business I plan to start soon, I only plan to initially have 5-10 products for sale on the site, I'll want to be able to add/modify the listings myself etc, and I'll need the website to have its own email address. And I'll need someone who's reliable/around for the long term, in case of any glitches or maintenance issues that may arise that I can't handle myself.

Please pm me to discuss my requirements further, thanks.

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Hi

Im looking for someone to add a slider to my website, they also need to be able to show me how to edit it for future purpose.

Pm if you can do it

Thanks

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Long Time Reader

Hello all,

We are looking for someone to develop a marketplace for us.

We have completed the Epic/User stories.

A marketplace similar in concept to Asos/airbnb/esty.

We would prefer using Rails for the development.

We have budgeted for the development and build for this project which is negotiable.

Please PM if you have the skills and are available to work on this project.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭hagoonabear

looking for someone to develop a cheap website for me max I can pay is €100 sorry if thats too cheap on a budget need just a basic recruitment website that can upload c.vs thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

We're looking for a digital marketing intern (bear with me!).

It won't be a typical intern role as we want to provide an opportunity for someone to sow the seeds of our marketing services and if things go well (i.e if you're good enough!) grow it in to a range of paid-for services. Or in other words, build your own job.

It could start with you doing some optimisation for existing sites (which we wouldn't be charging the clients for) to see how things go, but we're happy to bounce ideas with you on how to roll this out including the financials/rewards for yourself. It can be part time, full time, whatever. We're happy to work around the right person, but we do need someone Dublin based.

If you're great at what you do but find it hard to get new clients, this could be a really good opportunity.

Any questions drop me a line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mrbubbles

I am a freelance web developer, based in Dublin 2. I am in the fortunate position where I often find myself with too much work to do alone, so I'm looking to build relationships with other local freelancers so that I can contract out some work on an ongoing basis.

If this sounds like something that may be of interest, please send me a private message with:

1) Your contact details, including a link to your portfolio which should outline projects that you have recently worked on and the areas for which you personally were responsible

2) Your skill set (i.e. whether you are primarily a front/back end developer, whether you are comfortable using SASS/LESS/Bootstrap/Foundation, your preferred languages, etc.)

3) An indicator of your hourly/daily rate

4) Your availability over the next few weeks

Please note that for logistical reasons, I am only looking to partner with developers that are physically located in Dublin (or close by, and in town regularly). I will also only consider developers with a portfolio, so please be sure to include it (and please make sure the links work!).

Thanks,

Matt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sunaura

Hi,

I work in a professional make-up and film supplies shop based in Wicklow, and we're looking to hire someone to build us a Magento-based website. Our current site is pretty dated in terms of looks and usability, and it’s pretty unmanageable when trying to upload new products, etc.

We already have a theme picked out and paid for, so we're just looking for someone with Magento experience to set it all up for us. Some little details:

- We already have a domain and hosting
    - We don't want our current website data to be migrated over
    - We mostly sell within Ireland so Euro is the default currency, but we have a lot of UK customers, so we'll need to have fixed Sterling prices. We would rather not have the prices fluctuate or change as our UK customers have a set price for the products they purchase.
    - We would like to have a duplicate shop set up for .co.uk (already own that domain, so would like to get some use out of it!)
    - We are predominately a trade shop, although on our current website we do sell to retail customers. Because we sell to the public at retail prices and also to working professionals at trade price, the ability to have multiple pricing levels and multiple customer groups (with built-in discounts) is a must.
    - We have a catalogue of ~3,000 products (including colour and size choices)
    - We are looking to get this started as soon as possible.

If you're interested, please PM me!

Thanks!

Danielle

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to revamp an existing website.

Basically the website consists of complex forms which are filled in, we want to overhaul the look and feel and also add some additional features.

Hard to put a timeframe on it without going through a requirements list, but I'd anticipate it being about a 6 week project.

Full handover on completion to ourselves then for ongoing maintenance.

Please PM me.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Redzer4

Looking For Woo Commerce Help

I currently have a woo commerce site up and running and need somebody who is very competent in it, who can do some general maintenance, updating some page pictures or changing shipping classes from time to time etc.
    If your interested please get in touch with links to your previous work etc. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

I am a designer/developer based in Dublin city centre, it's a busy time of the year for me with a number of projects needing completion by Christmas. I'm on the hunt for a clone of myself, a hard working designer or developer or both who's looking for some work right now, who I could possibly outsource some of this work to and build a working relationship that might lead to some exciting opportunities down the road, lots of interesting projects in the pipeline.

Sound like something you're shopping around for? Great, pop me off a PM with

1) Contact details
    2) Portfolio URL or links to a number of sites you've worked on
    3) Skills - PHP/ASP, CMS's, Frameworks etc
    4) Your location
    5) Your hourly rate/daily rate
    6) Availability on the run up to Christmas and maybe next year too

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Blue Neptune

Hi,

I'm looking to get 2 old existing websites redesigned while the old ones remain live using wordpress. I have a good bit of experience with Wordpress but lack the ability to produce the high visual quality we're looking for.

Both sites will be identical apart from the name so can design one site, clone it and make the few changes.

We can arrange the hosting, the installation of wordpress and we have a license for the Avada theme but can use another theme if required.

Approx 15 Pages
    3 Contact forms
    Responsive Design
    Before/After Gallery
    Full SEO Plugin
    Impressive sliders and presentation - graphic work required

Website is for a well established branded small business - so no logos etc have to be designed and we have to stick with the companies colours in the design but we're looking for visualy impressive pages with decent sliders etc showcasing our services with some marketing thrown in. We advertise via Adwords so SEO is a must.

If have the experience and are interested in this project send me a PM with some examples of your work and we can discuss.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭paul7g

<snip>

Mod note: Read the rules for the thread please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Does anyone want to build me a website for free :), Just got on the Back to work enterprise allowance as a painter and decorator and want to get a website to show my work and contact details. Not sure how to do it but I've registered a domain name.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭SteveAdti

HI guys . Need a front end refresh n an existing website .. Happy with colours and menus just need the main body of site organised .
    Couple of editable and stylized fields
    Looking for visual refresh.
    Looking for somone on reasonable hourly rate and may lead to refresh of 3 other sites .
    Pm me for details
    Looking to build ongoing relationship with right person
    Thanks
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Hello there,

I'm looking for some quotes for the development of a Review site, some details below. The site needs to facilitate:

User Accounts/Profiles
    Users submitting feedback (through a form) & ability to attach documentation.
    UI Design

More information available via PM.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Multiple posts deleted.

moon1, please do not post in this thread again unless you're looking for someone to do some work for you.

I've also removed some posts of people offering work, rather than requesting. This thread is not the place to offer your services.

A reminder of the rules:
    The Rules:
    1) All discussion stays off thread. Any interactions between you and your designer stays in PM.

2) When posting your ad, include as much information as you could deem necessary. This includes what kind of site it will need to be, what you would expect it to be able to do, and how much you are willing to spend. If your advert does not contain these details, it will be removed.

3) If you do not get any responses, please do not repost your ad.

With regard to rule number 1, if you do not have enough posts to send a PM: it's a big site, it doesn't take long.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

Hi there, I am looking for someone to overhaul my existing website.
    It is basic as I designed it myself, but ranks really well on google for it's target audience, so I don't want to disrupt that if possible.

Website needs:
    1. E-Commerce cart and payment facility added
    2. To be made responsive so that it reads well on mobile devices
    3. Addition of photo gallery that I can upload to from my smartphone

Please PM me for more details.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

[humorous]Chat removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MetalPrince

hi all,

looking to contact Magento developers - Im in Roscommon and would prefer to work with somone local if possible (Connaught / Midlands) to enable easy meetings, but would appreciate contact from all interested parties as i may not find anyone locally.

brief:
    - SITE A: building a new site with multiple domains (.ie / .com / .co.uk)
    - SITE B: porting an existing site to magento (from oscommerce) after completion of Site A

please pm me your details and we can open discussions.

thanks
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

I want to hire someone to improve this website. Make it look better. Get better SEO.
    Can you reply letting me know if you would be available in next 2 weeks to meet and how much this would cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jbrownetweets

Hi All,
    My company is looking for a website development company who could take over an existing web development project which is currently half way through the development stage. Therefore this project is well defined, we have design complete, a large portion of code and a staging environment to work from. The site is being built on Wordpress(php), and has a number of intricate custom features and page already built that would need to be completed to plan.

If you know of any web development company that could help us (based in Ireland, preferably but I'm open to others)do let me know. Also you may represent an organisation that would be interested, again do reach out and we can get you more information.

Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

hey guys, could anyone who has experience in daily deal site development, please get in contact? I am looking for a quote. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 activityyup

Hi im looking for two e commerce site built. Its not going to be big. Maybe 4/5 pages on each site @ the start with about 5-10 products on 3/4 pages. I know a bit of html and have a few live sites but dont have the time to figure out how to do a e commerce site.

Any help would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EyeDrops

Hello,

I'm wondering about the feasibility and cost of an idea for a website for an idea I have.

I've done some stuff on wordpress and similar myself but this request is much more complex than that and there is no way I would be able to create it, but I would hope to manage the content and eventually be able to make changes to the structure etc myself (I'm learning).

Some features I'm looking for:

- Gallery based newsfeed (a setup similar to Instagram, but without focus on filters etc for the photos)
    - User Profiles/Registrations
    - 2 Levels of user (one with a little more access to features)
    - Ability to comment on gallerys
    - User profile will have maps locations and other links
    - Geo map facility - filter by area/location (to view gallerys in your area)
    - Browse/filter options etc - various headings (set by other users)

Please PM with quotes and/or expectations (this might be totally unrealistic in my position).

I do have a small budget for this but I'm looking for more features here than your average small business or shopfront type website.

thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 lightgrey

Hi, I'm looking for some help with a Bigcommerce website I plan to get up and running soon. Don't have a domain at the moment (do I just do this through Bigcommerce or best to go with somewhere like Blacknight??). Probably 50 products to begin with but this could rise to a lot more so I would want the room to add additional items (let's just say up to 500). And I'd like to add these myself (playing around with Bigcommerce and this seems manageable enough!).

And for those familiar with Bigcommerce, I'm looking to modify the 'Classic Next' theme (using this as it's responsive).

Feel free to PM, thanks.

Advertisement