Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 yr old Lad gets 25 to life!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 700 ✭✭✭mikeyjames9

evo2000 wrote: »
    http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/comment-page-1/#comment-485557

Craziness! lad called a swat team to a rival gamers house after losing in bf4 lol

that'll teach him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

that'll teach him

Murica legal system dont take no bull****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

He'll be fine. He's super tough.

His gamertag is BadAssDwg69.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Would never work here, ringing Mick up in the barracks to drive down in his Mondeo to your mates house to raid him, doesn't have the same effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭geret

http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/comment-page-1/#comment-485557

Craziness! lad called a swat team to a rival gamers house after losing in bf4 lol

Lesson learnt.
    SWAT team then raided the house, shooting and critically injuring the “Livestreamer’s” father in the process. -

See more at: http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/comment-page-1/#comment-485557

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

We find out he is not so tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

He's not the class swot now anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

a bit extreme is it not???

are they really going to lock him up for 25 year or was jus to frighten the ****e outta himn and just let him out on appeal

diomed wrote: »
    We find out he is not so tough.

Rumour has it he was a Lieutenant General on bf4 thats pretty hardcore!... lol

are they really going to lock him up for 25 year or was jus to frighten the ****e outta himn and just let him out on appeal

Thats what i was thinkin, but i dont think the courts over in murica are as soft as here they could be makin an example of him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Swat a stupid thing to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Multiple times according to the article.

You d think swat would have someone to check it out before busting in all guns blazing tho ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Did you read the article?

"SWAT team then raided the house, shooting and critically injuring the “Livestreamer’s” father in the process."

It is a satirical site.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,113 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Land of the Free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Did you read the article?

"SWAT team then raided the house, shooting and critically injuring the “Livestreamer’s” father in the process."

that's alright so....lock the lad up till hes at least 40 so:rolleyes:
    bit extreme....sure even 2 or 3 years would learn him...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    It is a satirical site.

::rolleyes: **** I didn't think I'd ever fall for this again. Knew something was up when I clicked on the video :pac:

lol seemed legit to me when i read it lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭geret

::rolleyes: **** I didn't think I'd ever fall for this again. Knew something was up when I clicked on the video :pac:

I just thought 'Merica

geret wrote: »
    I just thought 'Merica

Same! its like something they d do tho! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

I dare you not to facepalm after reading Badassdwg69

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

In fairness to him, Battlefield 4 and its god-awful netcode can be frustrating to those who play it.... :P

I'd be calling the SWAT on DICE/EA for pumping out such a half finished mess of a game... :)

25 to life probably seemed a better option than rage quitting the game at the time!

Fieldog wrote: »
    In fairness to him, Battlefield 4 and its god-awful netcode can be frustrating to those who play it.... :P

I'd be calling the SWAT on DICE/EA for pumping out such a half finished mess of a game... :)

25 to life probably seemed a better option than rage quitting the game at the time!

Have you ever played fifa ultimate team? 25 to life would definitely be within reason if you were near the person whilst losing! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

It's a false story, satire. Amazing how many people fall for stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

The story is fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Waterford Whispers does not own the monopoly on fake news. Jon Stewart is a stand-up comedian not a news anchor. Father Ted was not a real priest.
    Man did land on the moon. Elvis is living in Cavan.
    These are basic facts everybody should grasp.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    It is a satirical site.

You're no fun at all! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

This isnt related to the fly found in the pizza box thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,338 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

A backward land where a 9 year old can shoot an Uzi and wipeout her dumbass instructer who personally put the weapon on automatic, enough said.

Advertisement