Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exante Diet

Options
  • 24-06-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone has tried the exante meal replacement diet? I am thinking about starting it as I have only seen good reviews about it on-line. The link to the site is http://www.exantediet.com/home.dept in case any of you has never heard of it. I am not sure that it can be healthy because of the calorie deficit but it claims to provide 100% of nutrients and vitamins.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Are you in immediate danger from your weight? Are you going to follow this program under the supervision of your doctor?

If the answer to either of these questions is no then I would give it a skip.

Diets like these are not new, they have been around since the 70's. Couple of people died when one of the formulations wasn't tested properly either.

When they say 100% vitamins and minerals, they mean a bunch of chemicals chucked together to approximate enough nutrition to prevent overt deficiency (think scurvy) but definitely not enough to live off long term - which considering these are usually short term programs is probably not an issue.

Unfortunately with these plans they don't teach you how to eat healthy long term to keep off the weight, which is the hardest thing to do, eat healthy day-in day-out for the rest of your life. People who have been overweight can never go back to eating like other people, it's depressing but that's our lot.

Why not start practicing for the rest of your life now? You'll feel so much better AND you'll save a tonne of money on not buying into the quick fix.

The stickies are there to educate you and there's lots of support on here to help you along and answer questions.

Best of luck, remember there is NO easy way out!

Advertisement