Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A plea to Ganley to enter the Dáil!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

I think they made him get rid of that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

He does not make govt rules. he just lives by them + pays his taxes. And millions of people keep wanting to give his company money. Strange that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

What an inditement of irish politics! lol

Irish politics is one big joke. Family after family getting their inlaws involved you know. Anyone not in the inner circle is treated like an outcast.

Irish politics is somewhat of a ridiculous inherited entitlement.

In the run up to the Lisbon debate there were people here who dedicated more time to it that the politicians involved themselves.

To be honest there are enough of you here intelligent enough, eloquent enough, and so engaged, that you could break the mould.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,963 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

ei.sdraob wrote: »
    agree with him on the Iraq war?

wtf the guy is selling weapons

he shouldnt be allowed near politics

he has no policies

oh you don't have to convince me. i am likely as opposed to war-profiteers, as you are, having an influence in politics. as general patton famously once said war is a racket and Ganley has made millions from it.
    what i'm saying to you is there are others here who despise him not for this but for his stance on the Lisbon Treaty. If he was a yes campaigner for Lisbon i suspect there wouldn't have been the level of scrutiny against him that there was.
    i suspect the more right-wing advocates of the treaty would only care to the extent of whether his presence would undermine the campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

declan ganley? hardly accountable, also, I wouldnt consider him a true irishman, spent many of his formative years outside the country. also he made his money selling soviet aluminium during the cold war... i do wonder was it just aluminium?

also he plain and simply is an obnoxius pr**k, who just says yes to people of every different socio-economic background

Advertisement