Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champagne Problems

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

This is the "champagne problems" thread.

You're looking for the "buckfast problems" thread

Just before I quit drinking, I had 'White Lightening, Red Bull tops' problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

The temperature of the water in the office water cooler can vary a lot throughout the day, 10 degree water eugh :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

CaraMay wrote: »
    I can't get my diamond ears out to clean them as the back of one of the earrings is stuck..

You have diamond ears? How much did that surgery cost? I fancy a ruby nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

My bean to cup machine makes delicious coffee but I can't have one now as the grounds tray needs emptying. :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Get thee to http://whitewhine.com. You'll find your issues pale in comparison t the real world issues on there :D

The connection has timed out

The server at whitewhine.com is taking too long to respond.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

My Kopi coffee is too fresh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Drakares wrote: »
    I can't decide whether to stay in tonight and chill out watching something on my €2,000 laptop or head out for an expensive sit down meal :(
    Easily solved. Buy her something nice to put on then take her somewhere expensive. If you dont start treating her she'll think you are just using her and shut down on you.;)

Advertisement