Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male Doctors taking advantage of female patients

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭howsyourtusk

Can you imagine the outcry if a male nurse or doctor said, "jaysis, that's a fine cervix". They're be a similarly reactionary thread on here about it. Though the OP rarely seems to stray from the topic of breasts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Can you imagine the outcry if a male nurse or doctor said, "jaysis, that's a fine cervix". They're be a similarly reactionary thread on here about it. Though the OP rarely seems to stray from the topic of breasts.

The only reaction this one has had is people collectively rolling their eyes about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭howsyourtusk

Oh that's what I meant, sorry, was just a criticism of the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Neyite wrote: »
    I think you might be right! :eek: My first ever smear ended with the matronly nurse telling me that I had a lovely cervix... *flutters eyelashes*

Or...Maybe she says it to all the girlies! Awww, I thought I was...y'know, special....:(

Cervix with a smile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

meganj wrote: »
    Yeah I'd have serious questions for any Garda that came up to me and said 'I need to examine your breasts.'

Really? Haven't you been to copperface jacks then?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Folks, keep the off topic "humourous" responses for a more suitable forum.

Cheers

Maple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

vicwatson wrote: »
    if you are there for say a sore finger then asking you to take your top off for a breast examination is well......

Use your head.

Now that's a trick I wanna see!! Is it a sleeveless top and you wriggle your head out?? Or if it has sleeves how do you use your head to get your arms out??

On a more serios note I think this is just sensationalism. I'm sure it happens but in such few numbers that it warrants a website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I believe years ago females used to make a trip to the GPS to have an orgasm, GPS got sick of using their fingers and made a vibrating chair thing, it was steam powered.. That later evolved in to a hand held device sold in sex stores rather than stored in the GPS surgery.

Years ago it was diagnosed with hysteria and men used to give to gp permission to relive the condition by stimulus to the clitoris by the gp. Bet a few took advantage of it, not that any women complained.

Thankfully my male gp is not the type to over step the mark.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

This thread is a joke, right?

Otherwise, I'm probably going to have to disown my dad. As a doctor, I can only assume he's abused countless women - according to that website anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I also found this post by the OP, so I can only assume this thread is a wind-up.
    Ms_Taurus wrote:
    Do not mention this to your girl friend and try to get over it as it will ruin your relationship

I went to my gp with my boyfriend at the time, the gp was male & I had to get undressed down to my underware I was wearing a see through lace bra, my boyfriend took an issue over it, why I don't know as he was not the only one to see me undressed, I just got sick of his attitude & we split up over it

op it's a medical exam you need to mature, what if your girlfriend wore a bikini on holidays would you behave the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

And on that note...

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement