Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday Weekend Plans?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Parents don't forget the Happy Meals for the kids in Macdonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

Lou.m wrote: »
    Horse riding sun morn.

Will either be outdoor trekking or indoor arena depending on weather.

Now THAT'S an idea, where will you be doing it?
    Me & The missus would also be beginners..

So, anyone have anything cool planned?

This mostly. Do it once every year. This weekend was nominated for 2014. Rain or Shine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

4x4 off roading, head out for dinner, fly the rc helicopter after finally repairing it, mass, pub, night club, kebab time, go on the job, couple of cars to look at and lots of sleep.

Mass? Really? You didn't strike me as the type.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Work and put car up on donedeal.

Should be entertaining

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Pints, football away trip to Sligo followed by the penitence of gardening and housework to atone for one's imbibing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm moving work places, same company just different store. Last day today, finish at 10. Friends going away party, tomorrow bowling out for dinner, then out to watch the fight and have some drinks. Then I can just chill out untill I start the new place on Thursday :pac:

Advertisement