Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bank Holiday Weekend Plans?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭chuckyarelaw

Look at all you lot doing fancy ****e for the weekend.

I'm just going to sit at the side of the n81 on a deck chair and shout obscenities at passing traffic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I'm just going to sit at the side of the n81 on a deck chair and shout obscenities at passing traffic

Get a hair dryer and a high vis vest. Be loads of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

If anybody are stealing cabling etc leave the green line luas intact. Nice people use it. And leave the DART alone too. gugleguy uses it too once in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Hooked

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Get a hair dryer and a high vis vest. Be loads of fun.

My cereal.... It's everywhere... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Just back from Bundoran. Got the house keys yesterday so ill be moving all my stuff down, then on Tuesday we're going to Croatia :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Look at you with your fancy deckchair .

I shall be working most of the fcukin' weekend.So will Mrs Corner , that'll teach her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Have an informal meeting in preparation for a kids summer camp, so i can expect to be in a room with 30 Adults playing games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I'm moving out of my crappy student house today so I'm celebrating this weekend. Excessive eating, drinking and sleeping. Is the Late Late still on? Haven't had a telly in a year.

Crumpets wrote: »
    I'm moving out of my crappy student house today so I'm celebrating this weekend. Excessive eating, drinking and sleeping. Is the Late Late still on? Haven't had a telly in a year.

So a typical student day then? Minus the excessive eating and lack of TV watching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

few pints tonight then a weekend of painting and decorating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Parents don't forget the Happy Meals for the kids in Macdonalds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

Lou.m wrote: »
    Horse riding sun morn.

Will either be outdoor trekking or indoor arena depending on weather.

Now THAT'S an idea, where will you be doing it?
    Me & The missus would also be beginners..

So, anyone have anything cool planned?

This mostly. Do it once every year. This weekend was nominated for 2014. Rain or Shine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

4x4 off roading, head out for dinner, fly the rc helicopter after finally repairing it, mass, pub, night club, kebab time, go on the job, couple of cars to look at and lots of sleep.

Mass? Really? You didn't strike me as the type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Work and put car up on donedeal.

Should be entertaining

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Pints, football away trip to Sligo followed by the penitence of gardening and housework to atone for one's imbibing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm moving work places, same company just different store. Last day today, finish at 10. Friends going away party, tomorrow bowling out for dinner, then out to watch the fight and have some drinks. Then I can just chill out untill I start the new place on Thursday :pac:

Advertisement