Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some advice

Options
  • 31-03-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Hi Currently 31 yo male, 88kg and 6ft - want to get into shape, doesn't have to be the perfect shape just something that will look less fatty when the shirt is off. I know how to eat decent and know how to improve my eating which is probably 70% the battle. honestly the fitness thing is for health and girls - silly but honest.

All I do currently is walk briskly and lift 2x5kg weights 20 reps a night. Don't have much cash to spend on gyms - can anyone recommend a decent routine or place to read about making one for yourself.
    I have tried running in the past but found it very hard to go from zero to any amount of running without me just giving up on a rainy night or horrible pain in legs from doing too much too soon.

Any advice?

Advertisement