Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

TR072 Pharmacy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Audio Science

Do Pharmacy students have to get Garda vetted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Do Pharmacy students have to get Garda vetted?

Oh only about 4 times!! Hope you havent a record;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Audio Science

FluffyCat wrote: »
    Oh only about 4 times!! Hope you havent a record;)

Thanks :) haha I think I have sufficiently covered up most of my serious crimes :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cinnemaroll

Oooh add me to the list!
    Thanks everybody for all the info... i knew next to nothing about the course before stumbling upon this thread
    Hmm the hours sound a little daunting, but no exams at christmas sure is a perk!
    if im not to late to jump on the bandwagon id love a peek at that time table pretty please?? ;)
    ooh and one last thing - whats the male:female ratio like?? (whist, its what everyones thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Anyone else just receive an email from TCD? It looks like our registration date (Along with nearly everyone else in the Faculty of Health Sciences) has been postponed to the 23rd and relocated to Luce Hall. Just a heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

Anyone else just receive an email from TCD? It looks like our registration date (Along with nearly everyone else in the Faculty of Health Sciences) has been postponed to the 23rd and relocated to Luce Hall. Just a heads up.

Wasn't our registration always the 23rd?

Wasn't our registration always the 23rd?
    Ah... I must have mixed up the Course meeting date with the registration date.

Nevermind everyone.

Ah... I must have mixed up the Course meeting date with the registration date.

Nevermind everyone.

you were right about the location change though

you were right about the location change though
    Well I got 50% of it right, that's a pass right? :P

Apparently i've been assigned Dr. John Quigley as my tutor. Just got the letter today despite it being dated the ninth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cinnemaroll

Apparently i've been assigned Dr. John Quigley as my tutor. Just got the letter today despite it being dated the ninth.

Ditto.

I've arranged to meet him on the 22nd.... Nothing else pharmacy-related going on that day so its as good an excuse as any to get me on campus:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

Quigley is such a legend!

I've been assigned Dr. Lorraine O'Driscoll :)

Do we need to bring anything in (Besides ourselves of course ;)) tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Dr Quigley rocks:D

Remember to bring lots of money for the first week to pay for lab books and stuff.

Bring pen and paper too, it always helps!

Do we need to bring anything in (Besides ourselves of course ;)) tomorrow?

Don't think so, maybe something to write with/on but they seem to give out lots of handouts

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

wow didnt realise tomorrows meeting was 3 hours long! should be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 NeutralMilk

Could someone PM me the e-mail for my tutor? Lorraine something..

Lost the sheet :D

[email protected]

There you go. It's all publicly available on TCD's website anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 NeutralMilk

I didn't register yet though.

That Fresher's week really got the better off me :pac:

If someone could send me the timetable, would be much appreciated

• Advertisement

The biochemistry lecturer is a legend :P

Raawron wrote: »
    The biochemistry lecturer is a legend :P

MOK ftw!!!

MOK ftw!!!

:D it feels strange actually paying attention in a lecture lol

Raawron wrote: »
    :D it feels strange actually paying attention in a lecture lol

I gotta say though, Quigley's getting more epic by the day :)

I gotta say though, Quigley's getting more epic by the day :)

Haha yeah quigley was awesome today :D helps when i can understand his lectures :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35 The Pharmacist on the Moon

Did quigley mention anything about books cause im finding some of his material that he e-mailed to us difficult to understand and i think a fair few other people are in the same boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭REPSOC1916

Did quigley mention anything about books cause im finding some of his material that he e-mailed to us difficult to understand and i think a fair few other people are in the same boat.

If it's PH1001 Harts Organic Chemistry: A Short Course is the text book. If youre still on isomerism relax. It's easy once you get your head around it. That module tends to have the least problems.

The biology guy came into our lab today to tell us to get a class rep sorted asap, so he could figure out our biology tutorials. Went to vote for a class rep only to be told that there were no nominations for our class :P

The biology guy came into our lab today to tell us to get a class rep sorted asap, so he could figure out our biology tutorials. Went to vote for a class rep only to be told that there were no nominations for our class :P

Obi was gonna do it then he bailed at the last second

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 mia_xx

Guys..they were so strict on attendance during the first few days saying that we couldn't miss anything. Did anybody hear that one of the girls didn't have to go to college all week because she was sick? What's the deal with that? Is attendance really that strict after all?

Advertisement