Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For womens in their 30s, how young is too young?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Obvously!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Again age is only one factor, and sure when I was 30 I dated a 18 year old for 9 months. :P

I like it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hmmm..... depends on what they want I would suggest

If the lad is too young ,it's up and over like a saucepan of milk if he gets a sniff of the slit, won't be able for it.Soon as he gets the whiff of the juice its ..spaaaffff !!! No good to either party.

Go for an older gent if she wants good lovin', some fcuker with a leather bellend and a few shillings would be the ideal choice. Clatter away and get the bean nicely roasted,tightly sprung, and ready to pop pop popppppppppppp.

Now if it's a relationship well 4 years younger and 15 older would be my guidelines.

Whatever floats yer boat I guess.

Just my 2c.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Hmmm..... depends on what they want I would suggest

If the lad is too young ,it's up and over like a saucepan of milk if he gets a sniff of the slit, won't be able for it.Soon as he gets the whiff of the juice its ..spaaaffff !!! No good to either party.

Go for an older gent if she wants good lovin', some fcuker with a leather bellend and a few shillings would be the ideal choice. Clatter away and get the bean nicely roasted,tightly sprung, and ready to pop pop popppppppppppp.

Now if it's a relationship well 4 years younger and 15 older would be my guidelines.

Whatever floats yer boat I guess.

Just my 2c.

I havnt laughed so hard in a long time:D

And on topic im 17 and with a 39 year old...loving it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Lola92 wrote: »

WOW Now that's a gap!!!! Does your dad know about that.
    What do ye talk about? or is it just sex????

(I feel slightly hypocritical now!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Lola92 wrote: »

Can you say Sugar Daddy? :pac:

I got taken advantage of by a 26 year old last week (I'm 20) while very drunk: Awesome
    I caught thrush off her though: Not so awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

WOW Now that's a gap!!!! Does your dad know about that.
    What do ye talk about? or is it just sex????

(I feel slightly hypocritical now!!)

Not close to my dad so not an issue but i don't know if I'd be rushing into telling him if I was:o... We talk about normal stuff, like any other couple and its no not just for the sex :p

Can and Do...:cool::p

I got taken advantage of by a 26 year old last week (I'm 20) while very drunk: Awesome

:pac:

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Well noone on boards is every gonna try to pick you up then:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Im 27 and have met at least 8-10 women who in there 30's. The age never really bothered them if im honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Abigayle wrote: »
    I cried =P
    I came :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I'm going to be a cougar when I get older (one of those middle-aged women who preys on young lads.) I'm 25 now and I used to prefer older men, but I like them younger and younger as time passes. Whenever I see an attractive lad in his late teens I can't help but think, "well hello there pretty, would you like a sweetie? Get into my car!" All I can say is, in a few years time, you had all better lock up your underage sons. Especially if they are blond and Swedish.

I'm going to be a cougar when I get older (one of those middle-aged women who preys on young lads.) I'm 25 now and I used to prefer older men, but I like them younger and younger as time passes. Whenever I see an attractive lad in his late teens I can't help but think, "well hello there pretty, would you like a sweetie? Get into my car!" All I can say is, in a few years time, you had all better lock up your underage sons. Especially if they are blond and Swedish.

Your a sick demented pervert :p

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

haha classic...:D

*makes mental note to "network" with stormwarrior in later years* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Moonbaby wrote: »
    *makes mental note to "network" with stormwarrior in later years* :P
    a/s/l/pic?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

When any person gets involved with someone significantly younger they are honour bound to the campsite rule:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savage_Love#.22Campsite_rule.22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That "campsite rule" thing just seems so sleazy - it appears to translate as: "The more respectful and gentlemanly you appear, the more head you'll get".

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Ah i was 19 and was with a 30 year young lady..She certainly taught me a thing or two!!

Advertisement