Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

people who bite their nails............

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

yummy yummy in my tummy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Zee Deveel wrote: »
    What about the people who have tried in vain to stop biting their nails, only to develop a habit of chewing the skin around their nails?
    The skin around the nails is a light snack to keep you going while your nails grow back.

I used to be very bad for it, I'm now down to one finger a day and I rotate. You have to have at least one long finger nail to dig those snots out.

Oh I've just thought of off a good combo for that other thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It's really disgusting alright. Your fingers should never be in your mouth. It really makes me squirm when I hear it going on around me.

I've had a couple of nail biter gfs, turns out it really is a sign of being a f*ckin mentalist and they'll demolish their hands when anxious. Now I just see it as a sign, if she has awful fingernails I know to stay away. Protip: Nail scissors/clippers and you can keep your fingers neat without being rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Zee Deveel

ScumLord wrote: »
    The skin around the nails is a light snack to keep you going while your nails grow back.

I used to be very bad for it, I'm now down to one finger a day and I rotate. You have to have at least one long finger nail to dig those snots out.

Oh I've just thought of off a good combo for that other thread.

Like I said, tried in vain to stop on the nails :pac:

You have a system?! That's quite impressive. Surely if you can handle a system, you can stop biting? But who am I to judge, I have about 6 layers of skin on show around my thumb and a bit of blood where I've been chewing the skin back for the last couple of weeks. When the blood gets particularly sore, it's on to the other thumb.

Other thread? (I don't actually want to know, really, do I?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Zee Deveel wrote: »
    Like I said, tried in vain to stop on the nails :pac:

You have a system?! That's quite impressive. Surely if you can handle a system, you can stop biting? But who am I to judge, I have about 6 layers of skin on show around my thumb and a bit of blood where I've been chewing the skin back for the last couple of weeks. When the blood gets particularly sore, it's on to the other thumb.
    I don't know what made me cut down, I think maybe it was the weed.

Advertisement