Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paid apps for android

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

eske wrote: »
    @Loggie you were lucky dude - it seems 3UK have locked down their address system

I tried what you did - used a Belfast post code when trying to order a UK sim but it wouldn't allow me check out - same with O2 (although I didn't try vodafone)

I don't suppose you still have one of those cards do you? I'd happily throw you a few quid for it.
    Sorry don't have any left.
    I had a look at the three.uk website. If you put in the Belfast postcode bt11aa select the address from the drop-down arrow you can then edit the address to the one you need. Then leave the drop-down box clear of the Belfast address. I tried this just now and was accepted. Mind you I forget to put Ireland in the address. I'll have I two sims going a begging if it works though.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭eske

nice one thanks

Advertisement