Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Valkyrie Profile for 28 euro at Play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I see Play have finally reduced the price on Scarface for the PS2. Some places are still selling it for between €40 and €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

cdwow.ie are selling football manager 2007 for the 360 for €16.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Company of Heroes Opposing Force is 29.99 in Gamestop..it's 49.99 in GAME and HMV :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 PatF

Driver Parallel Lines for the Wii. €39.99 - €20 off at http://www.gamesnash.ie
    Also trading in Tigar Woods PGA 08 for the PS2 - Game offering €27 - Gamesnash €30 and they pay your postage too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

PatF wrote: »
    Driver Parallel Lines for the Wii. €39.99 - €20 off at http://www.gamesnash.ie
    Also trading in Tigar Woods PGA 08 for the PS2 - Game offering €27 - Gamesnash €30 and they pay your postage too.

meh! wouldn't suupose it's your own site is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Anyone know wheres the cheapest place to buy GH2 for 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

sweetie wrote: »
    meh! wouldn't suupose it's your own site is it?

whois: www.gamesnash.ie, owned by Patrick Forde... wow what a coincidence, his username sounds a lot like the owner of the site he is advertising :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I'm surprised he didnt create a few alts to post 'wow pat what a great link'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

company of heroes gold edition ( the original + opposing fronts )
    €28 from play.com
    released on the 23rd of this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 PatF

Ah guys you got me ;) I am involved in gamesnash which is owned and operated by a member of my family - I done the design for it as I freelance in web design in my spare time and it is hosted on one of my servers hence the who is reg.

Don't believe in spamming boards Jack hence no alts. - could easily have registered loads of bs names but there is a fine line between trying to give a family business a boost up and being a lame spanner :D

For what it's worth figures were true and I did get that trade in off hime but if an admin feels it appropriate to delete the post I have no objections.

Edit: and in fairness if it crosses over into a ban for trying to sell things then sure I will also take that on the chin. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i got kaido race II in gamestop in DCC , 20 euro and worth every penny , much better then forza , tokyo drift or any other poorly made game you can name :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

viva pinata for €14.99 ( xbox 360 ) in harvey normans in swords

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Heatons seem to be selling off Konami TV Arcade/Capcom Plug and Play (basically those "legal emulator and a few roms in a joystick" jobbies) for a tenner each.The Capcom one has ghosts n goblins , 1942 and commando, which is nice.Saw them in Navan , but they're probably elsewhere as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 richardk88

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS2)

€25 amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions PSP play.com
    20.50euro...defo a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

BAMM got bioshock for €30 blips baby. €15 on ebay and another €15 to post!!!!!!

BTW im addicted more to buying games than actually playing them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭KoA-Ollie

My favourite game of all time is called Sacrifice. It is a unique RTS which is good offline and great online and if you get a good game going its brilliant. It costs around 10 euro on E-Bay or Amazon and it is the best 10 euro i ever spent. Check it out. Use google or check www.sacrificeplanet.net although you may have to wait a while as the forums are down at the moment. It might not to be everyones taste but it got great reviews but no advertising caused bad sales. it is a hidden gem and definitly worth checking out if you like RTS's but with a twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Da GOAT wrote: »
    BAMM got bioshock for €30 blips baby. €15 on ebay and another €15 to post!!!!!!

BTW im addicted more to buying games than actually playing them :eek:

Haha so true for me as well. I get a buzz reading about games coming soon and looking forward to buying them. Then when I buy them, I play them for about 2 hours and then they gather dust.

But it's more the comfort of knowing I own a certain game and can play it if I wanted to. I just so happen to not want to play any of them very often heh.

• Advertisement

i rather get some old games which they want to get rid of them in low price:D

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Action/~r326900/Dead-or-Alive-Xtreme-2/
    10GBP=13.89euro....this game is a legend...cause' i cant see the reason why game shops still selling it kinda expensive:Dfinally get it...

game.co.uk have some great deal on many good games *old* recently..check them out..but they will be out of stock really quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

It's supposed to be a bit of a turd, seraphimvc, plus delivery is an extra £2.95

That didn't stop me ordering though... I just can't resist boobies:p

tman wrote: »
    It's supposed to be a bit of a turd, seraphimvc, plus delivery is an extra £2.95

That didn't stop me ordering though... I just can't resist boobies:p

bah...forget the postage...i am not ordering it till 20th...i am waiting for their our of stock crazy low price MGS3:Subsistence (if someone see it is on again,please dont grab one before me,please....):D

ah,that price of DOA volleyball is still crazily low even added up the postage...b**bies for the win...i am getting it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I saw COD4 for sale today in Game on Dawson Street for €45. It is their deal of the week.

This is the Xbox 360 version. Not sure about the PS3.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Was in Xtravision Bray yesterday and they had the Orange Box for 44.99 and Bioshock for 29.99 (deal of the week). Both 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

i saw the darkness for ps3 in virgin for 25 euro

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Scene IT + 4 wireless controllers for the 360 €35 in gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Scene IT + 4 wireless controllers for the 360 €35 in gamestop.

Argh... Spent €57 on it in HMV on Wednesday... booo...

Game have Eye of Judgement for the PS3 reduced from €110 to €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

How much is UT3 going for in the sales?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Theres a couple of good deals in game this week. Off the top of my head theres:
    Heros of might and magic 5 for 10.98
    Tomb Raider Legend for 12.98
    Fifa 05 for a tenner.

Edit:thats game on Dawson Street.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement