Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London 2016 Games

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Individual tickets going on sale on 19/1 for the premium sections and 21st for the rest of the seats. No kick off times announced yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Where and when do tickets go on sale? Im deffo gonna go to skins bengals ( if i can get tickets of course):D

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Where and when do tickets go on sale? Im deffo gonna go to skins bengals ( if i can get tickets of course):D

Jan 19 for premium seats and 21 for the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Jan 19 for premium seats and 21 for the rest.

Where do you get them??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Mate got season tickets for all 3 games, so I'm tagging along for the last one as it's just after my birthday. Nice wee break in London here I come.

When I was last over I think it was the Green Man we went to afterwards. It was within walking distance and there was BBQ's in the beer garden and the atmosphere was great. Will likely be heading back there again after the game. Just checked Google Street View there, yeah it was the Green Man. Highly recommended and a great place to have a few pints while you wait for the obscene queues for the tube to die down!

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Where do you get them??

UK ticketmaster. I presume there'll be a link on the NFLUK website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

With all the signings the Jags game looks a lot more appealing now.

Jackson, Gipson & Ivory. They'll also have Dante Fowler back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

This is my first year with season tickets for the three games, anyone know roughly when they're likely to be sent out?

I don't think I can make the Colts vs Jags game any more so need to look into selling my tickets for that match

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

District line should be fun the day of the Giants Rams game, Chelsea playing United…

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is it late in the game to be looking for tickets for any of these games?
    Or if not is there a recommended site to buy off?

• Advertisement

Tickets to the first one (Colts @ Jags) went back on sale this week. That game is by far the cheapest on the resale sites too.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL?camefrom=CFC_UK_NFL_DESK_TICKETS

Not sure how many are left. These are tickets sent back by the two teams.

My Giants/Rams tickets arrived yesterday. Can't wait to see Big Blue live for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pele10

Have two tickets (£45 each) available face value for Jags and Colts. Sickened I can't go now do to work trip. Have them in Dublin 9.

If you struggle to get rid I sold mine for that game on Seatwave. There's hundreds of tickets on there for that game but mine were sold same day I listed them because I took the novel approach of not gouging the buyer for every penny. If you just want to get your money back they'll sell really quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

Hey guys - can anyone confirm the times the London games kick off this year? Can't see it online but I'm obviously not looking in the right place!

http://www.nfluk.com/tickets/index.html

2.30pm for the first games. 1.30pm for Redskins vs Bengals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

pele10 wrote: »
    Have two tickets (£45 each) available face value for Jags and Colts. Sickened I can't go now do to work trip. Have them in Dublin 9.

Did u flog these ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pele10

Did u flog these ?

Still available. Registered them on Seatwave however as out of the country till Wednesday and they are paper tickets, would not have got delivered to anyone in Uk on time

Still available and can drop anywhere in Dublin on Thursday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 7 poiedrws

I've one ticket available due to 1 lad not been able to go. The ticket cost 80 sterling and is in section 111. will sell for 80 euro or 70 sterling if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Its London time BABY!!! time to go see my Jags play live for the first time ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Do those who attend notice a Jaguars following develop?

I forgot todays game was on, but from previous games most of the jerseys in the crowd are from fans of other teams.
    But have these games actually fermented a genuine Jags support base at all yet?

I forgot todays game was on, but from previous games most of the jerseys in the crowd are from fans of other teams.

Unless they were fiddling with the sound on the telly, there seemed to be more of a 'home' support there today. Although there were a lot of Colts jersies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I was there, the Jags were definitely more the home team. Really enjoyed it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Yeh I would agree that the Jaguars were definitely the most followed team at it. We asked ourselves the same question as we walked into Wembley. There is a huge dilution of jerseys from across the NFL obviously as everyone who wants to go to a game will come to this from across Europe. But the Jags were definitely the most supported.

One moment really did make me think about it though. An American guy in a Pats jersey was sitting behind me and during the 4th quarter asked me if I was just a Jags fan since they started playing in London. He was startled when I told him I actually started following them in 2002. But that does definitely seem to be the big thing. Its all bandwagon fans, but its great to see such a large fan base at the games.

I heard a stat a couple of weeks ago (on the TalkSport NFL show I think) along the lines that before the Jags first started coming to London they were the 31st most supported team in the UK and now they are the 9th most. So definitely progress.

I'm developing a bit of a soft-spot for them tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

When are tickets expected to be available for the 2017 games?
    I see there could be 4 games in London.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-will-reportedly-be-adding-more-london-games-in-2017/

Advertisement