Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-Pregnancy Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Oh it would be a record but really don't want it yet! Its my Christmas off.................damn man needs to leave me be..(I'm aloud blame him its me who does all the work)

Don't mind after Xmas then I'll go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Snap! We might start a thread SS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Ha ha i for one deffinwtly wont be seeing ye there.
    I musnt get those hormones post birth. Didnt happen with no 1 and deffinetly not this time. Always wanted a 2 year gap so it wasnt until no 1 was 1 until i started getting broody. Came off the pill in may concieved in June. Not an iota of broodiness now either.

Speaking of blaming your OH synyster ill never forget being in MILs few weeks ago and chatting to baba (was having a flare up of spd) i said to baba "you have poor mama banjackaed" mil being smart said "you cant blame your son for your bedroom antics" my reply was so quick "no but i can blame yours". BIL actually spat tea all over the table with laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Suucee wrote: »
    Ha ha i for one deffinwtly wont be seeing ye there.
    I musnt get those hormones post birth. Didnt happen with no 1 and deffinetly not this time. Always wanted a 2 year gap so it wasnt until no 1 was 1 until i started getting broody. Came off the pill in may concieved in June. Not an iota of broodiness now either.

Speaking of blaming your OH synyster ill never forget being in MILs few weeks ago and chatting to baba (was having a flare up of spd) i said to baba "you have poor mama banjackaed" mil being smart said "you cant blame your son for your bedroom antics" my reply was so quick "no but i can blame yours". BIL actually spat tea all over the table with laughing.

Omg :p I nearly spat my tea out reading that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

That would be soon record to hold, I think January was worriem a while ago I'm sure we would of heard ;-)

Good job I have stitches ;-)

Hahahahahaha ur gas Suucee!

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha ur gas Suucee!

Thought i had poated that on March 14 thread. Im not normally one with the quick replies but that just came to me. She saw the funny side though. Thankfully i do get on well with her. (Most of the time) .

Yea you did... But it made me laugh all over again! Lol

My mil wants more even though she doesn't see the two we have..
    Oh its always they mans fault..

I choked on my water that time reading that hubby will think I was crying lol...

• Advertisement

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Snap! We might start a thread SS!

I'll hold you to that.. You can start it off I'll join in

I just mentioned it to OH there... He said not a chance!! Lol... I'll get round him tho... Might have to get him drunk... No better chance than Xmas time!! Lol

Hubby tells me that I got pregnant by getting him drunk.. Totally not what I remember.. Not sure who'll get who drunk next time lol

Oh the joys of night feeds baba is gone back asleep and I'm wide awake :-(

That's the only downside with newborns...

That's the only downside with newborns...

Mines 18 weeks and she's still up at that time!!! Lol.

Ah I count them newborn till 7 months (that's when jack stopped getting up)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Hey girls have any of you got your period yet? Just reading that it can ve kind of horrendous so not looking forward to it!

Our little man is normally a freat sleeper but thrush has him very unsettled this week:-(

Had two after my son and hurt like normal and had 1 after daughter am awaiting my second and first one hurt some but bout day 3 I was in brutal pain don't know why

I dont normally get period pains but my first periid after my daughter was terrible. I thought i waa dying.
    After my son i had my pill perscription and when i got a bleed i started the pill as advised as assimed it was first day of period but that was it no more bleeding. Continued the rest of the pill pack and then had a normal periid. No pains thankfully.

• Advertisement

Dreading my 1st period I thought I was dying after my 1little girl dreading it again this time

Oh dear this is freaking me out a little!:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

SmokeyEyes wrote: »
    Oh dear this is freaking me out a little!:-(

Me too :O

I was taking pain killers like smarties and had a hot water bottle on the go as well only lasted a couple of days x

I was taking pain killers like smarties and had a hot water bottle on the go as well only lasted a couple of days x

Ok so a lot of crampy pain and heavy/clots possibly?

Tested today and its thankfully negative no record for me!! Oh I'm having some wine!

Lol... Xx

Unless its like Lucy when I was 5 weeks bit they thought 7 weeks I'm all clear and couldn't be happier so will be able start that thread next year!!Xx

Lol brilliant ss have 2glasses of wine ;-)

Yeah very crampy and clots lasted a bit longer then normal too x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolademmers

My periods after having my son were heavier but no pain at all! Very strange. Few people I spoke to were the same though so you might be lucky.

Advertisement