Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Friend trying to tell me I cant talk to certain people. Lol fuck off, your deal, not mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Crashed my car today. FML, another thing I can't afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

wayhey wrote: »
    Crashed my car today. FML, another thing I can't afford.
    Aw, that sucks, but at least you weren't hurt. You can replace the car, you can't replace yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH This fu*king assignment is driving me insane. :( tempted just to submit and get 2/3% or something and be done with it. :(
    same here. what yours on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

How can some people be so fúcking selfish, and have a totally clear conscience?
    It actually sickens me I thought these people were friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I lost my phone, and thus all my numbers, and I really need one person's number, I've asked like everyone on Facebook and I seem to be the only one who has had it :mad:

And he hasn't been online in since Yesterday, when he replied to a message I sent him 3 hours earlier and I wasn't online.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

musical.x wrote: »
    same here. what yours on?

Have to make a game...... was due two weeks ago.... so the max I can get now is a C1 if I submit by midnight....but I literally can't do this... I mean, we never got any instructions, just told on the first day to go off and make a game using a program that I've never used before. **** this. And it's worth 25% of the module as well. ****ing really starting to hate my course. :( [/rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Have to make a game...... was due two weeks ago.... so the max I can get now is a C1 if I submit by midnight....but I literally can't do this... I mean, we never got any instructions, just told on the first day to go off and make a game using a program that I've never used before. **** this. And it's worth 25% of the module as well. ****ing really starting to hate my course. :( [/rant]

Think my housemate has to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I've been working since 11am and I'm still not done. Not even close.

Note to self: never ever fall behind in college again!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Think my housemate has to do that.

Ugh, I'm gonna pump about another hour into it and then just submit it..... gonna be some savage presentation.... "Er... yeah..... so this is my game...... it.....um doesn't actually work.....but this is what I would have done if we'd actually been taught a little bit about this program...." :pac:
    MavisDavis wrote: »
    Note to self: never ever fall behind in college again!

+ 6,555,595

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I'm so hungry and there's no food in my house at all and nothing is open right now, not even pizza delivery places. Oh my god.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ohthebaby wrote: »
    I'm so hungry and there's no food in my house at all and nothing is open right now, not even pizza delivery places. Oh my god.

Dear god where do you live?I've gotten deliveries at like 2 in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I really cant do this anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

marko93 wrote: »

Drop a PM to one of us on here if you need to thrash things out!! It really helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wayhey wrote: »
    Drop a PM to one of us on here if you need to thrash things out!! It really helps!

Yeah, this. Seriously, some of us will even help out without expecting you to dump some bodies in return. Not me, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Rain rain go away come again another day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Yeah, this. Seriously, some of us will even help out without expecting you to dump some bodies in return. Not me, though.

You'll expect him to dump some bodies in return? :P

marko93 wrote: »

Youd wanta PM me or FB me or text me or skype me. Chin up buttercup. IHC is here :D S'pose the others are ok at helping tew...

:P

Rain rain go away come again another day :(

It's not the rain that bothers me it's the Met Eireann storm warnings...... :pac:

Another argh.

My friend Aisling hasn't been home in forever and I miss her.
    /guilt trip

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    It's not the rain that bothers me it's the Met Eireann storm warnings...... :pac:

Another argh.

My friend Aisling hasn't been home in forever and I miss her.
    /guilt trip

Your friend Aisling misses you too :( Wait...theres storm warnings?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

The big freeze is due next week dontchaknow!?

I know nothin atal. Big freeze :( Feeeck!

Yup! Found out today =/ Twill be a long cold walk to college in the morning....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Storm warnings? Gonna be a beautiful walk....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ciann

Man flu for the past 5 days without sign of going :mad:

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Storm warnings? Gonna be a beautiful walk....

Dude, bus outside Maxol at 20 past!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TheFlamingo

Clearing out a house after someone has died must be one of the saddest things ever.

I shouldn't be able to hold these pictures in my hands, they should be on the wall in their place, in my Granny and Grandad's home, where they've always been my whole life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So. Fucking. Cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Fuck. How will I drive to college if there's ice...how will I do my driving test if there's ice!?

*cries*

• Advertisement

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Fuck. How will I drive to college if there's ice...how will I do my driving test if there's ice!?

*cries*

Walk? Live in Boole Basement? Do your driving test on the Playstation?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement