Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your biggest "Whoa" moments in video gaming (Possibly Spoilers)

Options
124»

Comments

Playing Wipeout for the first time and actually feeling like you were travelling the speed it said you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Bubs102 wrote: »
    Resi 3, just casually walking around and seeing Nemesis burst out of the building and being terrified for the rest of the game

Spiderman, fecking around climbing to the top of buildings before it got very boring

I honestly lost count of the amount of times in Spider-man 2 that I climbed to the top of the Empire state building and dove off, only to web myself to safety at the last minute, great feeling.

another GTA related one, San Andreas, get to the top of the mountain or a large building, spawn a bike, ramp off, dive off midair, deploy parachute,start shooting people on the way down so you're already on a wanted level by the time your feet touch the ground, fcuking awesome :D

Booting up a new console for the first time is always one for me, I unpack everything, set it up, stick all the plastic bits, manuals and cable ties back in the box, get a cup of tea in, settle down, sound up,lights off, hit Power, and watch the magic :pac: I love a good console startup sound me, turning on the PS1 for the first time is probably ahead of seeing my first real life tit as far as "life defining experiences" go. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Difficult too. As a young lad I couldn't complete the f*cking tutorials!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

whoa...

1 dogs coming in the window in Resident Evil 1, also the fact the intro video was amazing. never seen proper actors filmed in a game.

2 how amazing Hitman 2 was, may get it again on steam

3 awesomeness of gears of war 1

4 all usual FF7 moments others mention

Advertisement