Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015/16 Cups and other Pay Leagues/H2Hs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,554 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I like the anti anti ramsey brigade its what brought us together
    Me too, who am I pming my Twitter handle to? Please don't judge my R Kelly obsession people.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

CSF wrote: »
    Me too, who am I pming my Twitter handle to? Please don't judge my R Kelly obsession people.

We're settled then unless the fox disagrees strongly. I guess send them to me and I'll do it tomorrow provided its straight forward :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

We're settled then unless the fox disagrees strongly. I guess send them to me and I'll do it tomorrow provided its straight forward :pac:

Its a bit of a pain in the hole actually. You need full names, twitters and fpl ids for all 4 players.

FHFC wrote: »
    Its a bit of a pain in the hole actually. You need full names, twitters and fpl ids for all 4 players.
    Too late, Prodston has already volunteered ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

All good names guys, if we use the anti ramsey one though are we ruling out ever putting him in our teams?

And Taylor Swift said I'm not allowed to follow anybody who doesn't follow her so ye'll have to sign up for the fan club as well(free badges and lip gloss):o:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

All good names guys, if we use the anti ramsey one though are we ruling out ever putting him in our teams?

And Taylor Swift said I'm not allowed to follow anybody who doesn't follow her so ye'll have to sign up for the fan club as well(free badges and lip gloss):o:pac:

its the anti anti ramsey brigade as a few of us went full cirlcle and then started getting him in when it wasnt the done thing.

Ok we're done now I think, pending approval that we're not machines. Apparently we have to:

"Please finalise your entry by tweeting your Team Name, tag your friends and use #FPLAcademyTeamCup"

So I've followed ye and about to do that. I've got mad tracking skillz yo :cool:

Ok we're done now I think, pending approval that we're not machines. Apparently we have to:

"Please finalise your entry by tweeting your Team Name, tag your friends and use #FPLAcademyTeamCup"

So I've followed ye and about to do that. I've got mad tracking skillz yo :cool:

Hahaha good man yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Anyone else throwing a team in?

Wouldn't mind entering a team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,828 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Invincible wrote: »

2/4 then....

Fancy handling the administration side?? Go on.........

• Advertisement

2/4 then....

Can do, will need the full 4 before entering surely?
    Any other likely managers you can think of?

Just looking now, think you might need to @ their Twitter page

So what week does this start? When can we have a grudge match against the Harps lads?

So what week does this start? When can we have a grudge match against the Harps lads?

Week 11?

Week 11?

Was that confirmed?

Was that confirmed?

Only saw that on their sign up page.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Anyone else throwing a team in?
    2/4 then....

@ dahat: were we not already part of a team with zarquon & Lemlin ?

Not that I don't want you Invincible :P but anyway there were at least 4 teams assembled and demand for more when we first talked about it some pages ago...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

iroced wrote: »
    @ dahat: were we not already part of a team with zarquon & Lemlin ?

Not that I don't want you Invincible :P but anyway there were at least 4 teams assembled and demand for more when we first talked about it some pages ago...

I believe dahat has jumped ship. That leaves us requiring a 4th member now.

Invicible has already joined the renegade team with dahat and Ziegler ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I hope as many of yiz can get a team of 4 together. It would be interesting to see if any of yiz could get to the final to play us.

zarquon wrote: »

This is getting a bit like the transfer window, where a team thinks they've signed a player only for him to go and sign with another team :)

• Advertisement

OK. So we should try and recruit a fellow FSA Prem player so that we could name ouselves "the FSA crème de la crème" :D :pac:.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Here at the FPL Academy we are very excited to announce the return of the FPL Academy Team Tournament! Last season was the first time this great competition was introduced to the world of FPL and it was a great success with a team from Ireland, Boards FSA, taking home the medals. Yes that’s right, we did have medals and we hope they will return to defend their title!
    http://www.fplacademy.com/fplatc/#more-1512

We are back to defend our title. :D

EDIT:
    7. Entrants will be received on a first apply first served basis with allocated spots for the Holders (Boards FSA) and the Hosts (FPL Academy) this leaves 62 places left!

OK. So we should try and recruit a fellow FSA Prem player so that we could name ouselves "the FSA crème de la crème" :D :pac:.

If we get a fellow FSA Premier player then we should called "FSA crème de la Prem" :)

Are you on twitter btw? That seems to be a prerequisite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

If we get a fellow FSA Premier player then we should called "FSA crème de la Prem" :)

I'm on Twitter so no problem for me there.

Have any of you registered?
    Only 62 spots and first come, first served.

You might have pretty names, but that doesn't get you in.

F1ngers wrote: »

The BAWA are in and confimed. So are the Auntie Ramseys I believe.

F1ngers wrote: »
    That sounds like fightin talk.

The AARB have more than a pretty name. We've got the pretty faces, style of play and pretty certain chance of victory.

Also with Tay Tay singing our team anthem we'll be just fine with shaking ye off :)

• Advertisement

The AARB have more than a pretty name. We've got the pretty faces, style of play and pretty certain chance of victory.

Also with Tay Tay singing our team anthem we'll be just fine with shaking ye off :)
    Did you have to give in our Team IDs or how did that work?

Did you have to give in our Team IDs or how did that work?

Yeah I did, the 3 of ye were in the Premier League so was easy to find. I got Swiper's twitter from their followers so I think everything should be fine.

Yeah I did, the 3 of ye were in the Premier League so was easy to find. I got Swiper's twitter from their followers so I think everything should be fine.
    Perfect. I hereby challenge BAWA to a pre-season Super Cup on GW9 to give the lads a chance to get the legs stretched as preparation for the trophy chase.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm on Twitter so no problem for me there.
    Yeah I do have a twitter account alright ;).

We need to find our 4th recruit now.

We need some x-factor style auditions for our 4th member.

This is getting a bit like the transfer window, where a team thinks they've signed a player only for him to go and sign with another team :)

Did we get 4tj member? Need to enter asap....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Did we get 4tj member? Need to enter asap....

I don't know what this is but I can be the 4th if ye need and I'm on twitter too :D

km79 wrote: »
    I don't know what this is but I can be the 4th if ye need and I'm on twitter too :D

Welcome aboard km79!
    Now pick a team name lad's!

Welcome aboard km79!

FSA Renegades (saw it somewhere earlier)

The Grim Reapers

Quagmires Crew

Jeeez that logo maker site they want you to use is THE crappiest thing ever....

What is this

• Advertisement

I suppose I should go back and have a look at this tomorrow, whatever it actually is. It just annoyed me the second I saw it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Welcome aboard km79!

you need to clear your inbox
    can't pm u

The FSA Renegades have entered!

Due to my inbox filling up, we ended up with an extra player who we can provide on a season loan to your team :)
    The team is KevIRL
    Due to entries filling up and not hearing back from Kev we entered with km79 as he had replied in thread but couldn't pm with details.

Ok. Prodston really is following Taylor Swift on twitter now. This has gone too far!! :D

Ok. Prodston really is following Taylor Swift on twitter now. This has gone too far!! :D
    You aren't?

When you get to the end and it downloads, where's the option to add it to FPLAcademyTeamCup ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ain't nowt wrong with following TSwift. Or listening to her music. Or knowing all the lyrics to "22"
    Maybe I should just stop.....

Ain't nowt wrong with following TSwift. Or listening to her music. Or knowing all the lyrics to "22"
    Maybe I should just stop.....

Yourself and Mr P should form a fan club here :-)
    If only Mr P could get her togged out in Turner's shirt!!

The FSA Renegades have entered!

Due to my inbox filling up, we ended up with an extra player who we can provide on a season loan to your team :)
    The team is KevIRL
    Due to entries filling up and not hearing back from Kev we entered with km79 as he had replied in thread but couldn't pm with details.

Hmm a fellow FSA Prem'er :cool:. Right you may be making the same mistake Real Madrid did with Fernando Morientes back in 2004. Morientes had a wonderful season in Didier Deschamps' Monaco and took part in them creating a huge upset by knocking Real out of the CL quarter in quite some dramatic games. :p. Hopefully I can be the FPL Deschamps and Kev puts on a 100+ score the week we'll face you :D:p.

So. zarquon, Lemlin, KevIRL & my good self. Any better idea than "FSA crème de la Prem" for a team name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hmm a fellow FSA Prem'er :cool:. Right you may be making the same mistake Real Madrid did with Fernando Morientes back in 2004. Morientes had a wonderful season in Didier Deschamps' Monaco and took part in them creating a huge upset by knocking Real out of the CL quarter in quite some dramatic games. :p. Hopefully I can be the FPL Deschamps and Kev puts on a 100+ score the week we'll face you :D:p.

So. zarquon, Lemlin, KevIRL & my good self. Any better idea than "FSA crème de la Prem" for a team name?

What do we need to do now to enter?

• Advertisement
Advertisement