Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mixed Food Deal - Dublin Area

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

Anybody else having trouble with these cowboys?

Over 3 weeks later no delivery though I ordered on day one and was told 4-5 days.

Sent 3 emails and no reply from them either.

I think they believe they can simply rob my money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

Compak wrote: »
    Anybody else having trouble with these cowboys?

Over 3 weeks later no delivery though I ordered on day one and was told 4-5 days.

Sent 3 emails and no reply from them either.

I think they believe they can simply rob my money.

Yes, same here. I emailed citydeal/groupon today asking for a refund.

There's a thread about it in Consumer Issues:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056349291

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

I also ended up cancelling my order yesterday and rang City Deal for a refund.

Again over 3 weeks waiting. Absolute joke. It's all well and good saying they were overwhelmed by the amount sold. But it doesn't take much to send a blanket email to all customers affected and keep them updated on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

Wow didnt see the thread in consumer issues before

I know they say there is no such thing as bad publicity but this has to be the exception to the rule.

Who in their right mind would even order a head of cabbage from these people in the future. 2400 orders all words of mouth, so much for using citydeal boosting your business

Advertisement