Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A sad day for midlands women

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Iris_Robinson

El Siglo wrote: »
    Bit sick though if they met when she was 19 and he was 53...

I beg to differ .............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Iolar wrote: »
    I take it quite a few girls from the Midlands told you to "fcuk off":D

Apart from the missus, who's from Longford. ;)

Iolar wrote: »
    Anyone betting on when they have their very own "tiger" kidnapping?

They look like the type who wouldn't move house, but spend their money on a swimming pool, jacuzzi & sauna in the back garden, then think.. "what are we missing?", then set up a minature zoo & be surprised when the tiger gets kidnapped. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

deccurley wrote: »
    You, sir, are an idiot.

Everyone knows Galway has the highest proportion of nutjobs per head of population in western Europe
    TheZohan wrote: »
    Yet he's smart enough not to call people idiots....

Smart enough not to make jokes about Galway too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

robbie1977 wrote: »
    They met 11 years ago when she was 19 and he was 53 :eek:

She must have seen this coming, psychic!

Smart enough not to make jokes about Galway too.

I'll give you a Galway based Mayo one though...

A Galway bloke is having drink in a bar & leans over to the big guy next to him and says: "Do you wanna hear a Mayo joke?"

The big guy replies: "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm from Mayo, six feet tall, 15 stone and I played as a full forward for them since I was twelve. The guy sitting next to me is 6"2",weighs 16 stone and he's also an ex Mayo player. Next to him is a bloke who's 6"5", weighs 17 stone and he's a current player. Now, do you still want to tell that Mayo joke?"

The Galway hero replies: "Nah, not if I'm going to have to explain it three f*cking times."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

she has a face like a bag of broken bells, i hope she puts the money to use on some plastic surgery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭pipeliner

I'll give you a Galway based Mayo one though...

A Galway bloke is having drink in a bar & leans over to the big guy next to him and says: "Do you wanna hear a Mayo joke?"

The big guy replies: "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm from Mayo, six feet tall, 15 stone and I played as a full forward for them since I was twelve. The guy sitting next to me is 6"2",weighs 16 stone and he's also an ex Mayo player. Next to him is a bloke who's 6"5", weighs 17 stone and he's a current player. Now, do you still want to tell that Mayo joke?"

The Galway hero replies: "Nah, not if I'm going to have to explain it three f*cking times."
    Put that joke up on one more ah thread and you will have

pipeliner wrote: »
    Put that joke up on one more ah thread and you will have

I've only put it up once. 1+1 = 2. Are you from Mayo, perchance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I beg to differ .............

well done.

Best re reg of the year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

They're not married so she can't be a very good gold digger.
    To be fair she has been with him for 11 years, has had a child and looks genuninely like she is affectionate toward him and they seem happy(sure why wouldn't they be now). Interestingly they are not married(unusual for someone of his generation). She could probably physically do better but then who are we to judge!

What I really don't get is why they published this. They are going to be prime targets for beggars, long lost family, people judging them etc. Surely 7mil is enough without the few grand the gutter press will give them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If i win big dosh the only way you will know i won it is if you look under my user name here on boards it will say "Admin"

all other staff will be referred to as foot soilders or bitches, depending on what they can do for me.

Id say boards would be closed in about a month.

Lets hope i dont win the lotto :pac:

snyper wrote: »
    If i win big dosh the only way you will know i won it is if you look under my user name here on boards it will say "Admin"

all other staff will be referred to as foot soilders or bitches, depending on what they can do for me.

Id say boards would be closed in about a month.

Lets hope i dont win the lotto :pac:

You could buy boards with the cash, but it wouldn't buy you love. Not mine anyway, nor my respect. You can't put price on that.

Though €25k might help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Put some bloody makeup on - you can afford it now

Sake...

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/magnificent-euro75m-2022636.html

Yes i am aware i spelled day wrong - Mods - assistance?

id ride her- with or without the money...

:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Heh, in the second picture, yer man on the very right of the picture, he looks a bit... y'know, funny. Not in a haha funny, but in an enamoured with the younger people way.

And the bint on the very left? Looks like yer man behind her just stuck something up the gicker!

Disgraceful the way they let the under classes on the media.

• Advertisement
Advertisement