Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

Hi, can I get the engineer manual for the astec 63 DV please? Getting a sab fault 1. Does the manual cover how to disconnect the outside bell from the system using the keypad, and does this require an engineer code?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi there. I sent you that manual.
    You will need to physically disconnect the bell. You will also need the engineer code to programme it out of the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

KoolKid wrote: »
    Hi there. I sent you that manual.
    You will need to physically disconnect the bell. You will also need the engineer code to programme it out of the system.

Thanks, got that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

Seamusm89 wrote: »
    Thanks. Is there any manual to show how to swap out those bits, other than the battery?

Sent you the manual by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dinny48

Hi Koolkid
    Got the manual and thanks again.
    Wonder if you would have a copy of the installation manual for the HKC GSM Q.
    to fit on Quantum panel before I purchase one.
    Thanks again
    Dinny

• Advertisement

Dinny48 wrote: »
    Wonder if you would have a copy of the installation manual for the HKC GSM Q.
    to fit on Quantum panel before I purchase one.
    Thanks again
    Dinny

Hi Dinny, sent you a P.M. re the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seamusm89

thanks for that, appreciate it!

Seamusm89 wrote: »
    thanks for that, appreciate it!

No probs, any other problems let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭_John C

Anyone got an up to date installation manual for the Risco Agility 3 ? The one Ive got is dated 2010.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 el_chic0

Hi Folks,

Similar situation to previous posters. I've moved into a house with a Scopetronic Houmeguard alarm system and I am looking for the engineer's manual.

Thanks.

Thanks KoolKid but Im after the full installers manual 130+ pages.

I PMed you those manuals.

Got the manual you sent me.

Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mcglynn.kieran

I just moved into a new house with a scopetronic homeguard alarm (probably pretty old). I have the alarm code for it. However we accidentally pressed the panic button when painting and have a " p a " message on panel since. I screwed of the panic button and reset it (don't have the little key) but while resetting it the alarm kept going off. After screwing it back in the panic button is back up but the panel still says " p a". Thanks for any help!, Kieran

Press zero and enter your code. Does the PA still display?

KoolKid wrote: »
    Press zero and enter your code. Does the PA still display?

Yes, the PA still displays and no other function works?

I cant use the alarm as it is. Is there some way that I can reset it again to get rid of the PA?. Could you please forward me a copy of the engineers manual also as if I do get this sorted, I want to change the code that we use, I'll pm you my email address. Thanks for your help.
    Kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HuggieBear55

Hi,
    I am looking for an installation manual for a Europlex Identifier Plus system,
    Many thanks,
    Nigel.

I PMed you that manual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 HuggieBear55

Many Thanks Koolkid,
    Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 KokaKola

Can anyone send me the manuals for a HKC Secure Watch system

PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnjhurley

n0brain3r wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm after a manual for a HKC Sw8/12. I'm hoping to interface a Raspberry Pi with the unit. There's an 18 pin header marked Expansion Socket I'm guessing the pin out isn't included in the manual? Anyone know details of the pin out?

Thanks,
    nb

Hi n0brain3r,

Did you ever manage to interface your Raspberry Pi with your HKC Sw8/12? I'm hoping to do the same.

Thanks

John

Having got your advice, I pressed and reset the panic button again and then put in the code and it seems to have worked!, thanks so much for your help

Could i please get a copy of the eng manual to reset the code?

Could i please get a copy of the eng manual to reset the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭kub

What code do you need to reset?

I Pmed you those manuals.
    Hope they help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 planning12

Hi

I a problem with my alarm its displaying bell fault and lid tamper i went into engineer mode and i cant get back out using code 99 if anyone has the engineer manual can they please pm it to me.Might try a factory reset and reprogramme the zones again

Thanks

David.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement