Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what car to get with 2grand

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

superfish wrote: »
    sorted got a 01 tsport yaris 1.5 today mint cond cheers for all the help guys

Congrats on the new motor superfish, would imagine the 1.5 yaris is quite pokey. Hope its good to you and am sure it will be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

if he got it for 2k it was a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

hey guys here is the add an I ended up getting it for 1900 an yea its a little rocket ! http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1953823

well wear, nice car, love the colour too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

hey guys here is the add an I ended up getting it for 1900 an yea its a little rocket ! http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1953823

what kind of power they putting out?

• Advertisement

what kind of power they putting out?

I read on parkers 0 to 60 in 9 seconds im not sure about the bhp but sure thats more than fast enough for me im a steady 60 kinda guy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I read on parkers 0 to 60 in 9 seconds im not sure about the bhp but sure thats more than fast enough for me im a steady 60 kinda guy lol

Nice little car for it, bargain and a half you got especially as yours hasn't been skangerised.

Nice little car for it, bargain and a half you got especially as yours hasn't been skangerised.

it was a mature lady owner for the past 8 years the only thing im not so keen on is the 18" alloys they look lovely an all but very bumpy on the country roads think 15"s may be a bit better or maybe il get used to it

some jap style alloys would look good or red rotas

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Buy a D Turbo chap!

/thread

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Obviously a car that has been driven "enthusiastically" and has nearly 150 thousand miles on it... at least its not the Chevrolet.. :p

Buy a D Turbo chap!

/thread
    id prob end up killing myself lol
    conzymaher wrote: »
    Obviously a car that has been driven "enthusiastically" and has nearly 150 thousand miles on it... at least its not the Chevrolet.. :p

my mechanic said that 150 on a toyota is nothing an he showed me a corolla he had with 269thou on the clock and it was running perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That mileage is nothing on it. I drove a 1.3 Yaris the other day and it was a little nipper I can't imagine what that's like. I hope insurance was cheap :eek:

That mileage is nothing on it. I drove a 1.3 Yaris the other day and it was a little nipper I can't imagine what that's like. I hope insurance was cheap :eek:

yea the insurance was not bad at all infact it was cheaper than the octavia its only 33 euro per month, gave the car a full service today used 5w/30 oil and the difference is unreal its as smooth as a babys ass :-)

id like to thank you limerick man for your previous post on buying cars there was some handy info there so cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 P.D87RWD

nice looking car best of luck with it..nippy wee car alright and nice to drive...i would change the alloys for different one maybe a bit smaller to you may be able to flog alloys on to someone out there..

Advertisement