Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst Movies You've Ever Seen

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

Every Film Vin Diesel has ever been in.

Especially A Man Apart, I'd watch pretty much any movie all the way through just to see it but it took about three attempts with this heap of crap. It was just the most predictable thing in the world with cliche characters and crap acting.

AVP (was hoping for something so much better)
    Crossroads
    Glitter
    Planet of the apes remake
    The Ring 2 (american version)

almost left out my most hated film of all time:
    SPACEBALLS (makes me angry to think it stole time from my life that could have been spent doing anything else)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Queen of the Damned....it's a vampire! A vampire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Space Truckers. Nothing else comes close to being that bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

FX Meister wrote:

I love the scene which was shot at the corpoation building on the quays in fair ould dublin.

hate everything else about the film...

although i must say dennis hopper is at his worst in 'TICKER',a steven segal film where hopper plays an i.r.a bomber...watch it for hoppers accent alone its worse then tom cruise in 'FAR AND AWAY' and richard gere in 'THE JACKEL' put together and then multiplied by steven hawkings i.q.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Jefferson Darcy

Intermission
    Matrix sequels
    Anything to do with Seagal or Dam Van Claude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Intermission

:eek:

That was brilliant!

But yes, the matrix sequels, rubbish. As for Van Damme and Segal, at least, they are the kind of movie you want to watch after a days work on a friday night at 11pm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

No film ever had an effect on me quite like In the Bedroom ... usually no matter how bad the film I'll watch it to the end just because I've started watching it ... not this load of sh!te ... 10 mins in I had a 20 minute rant at how bad it was & then banned the other half from ever choosing another movie we see!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Phryxus wrote:
    Every Film Vin Diesel has ever been in.

pitch black is great!
    aas for the rest, fair enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Pi...I mean was there really a point to it? It was actually painful to watch :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

The punisher (2004) ...

i felt sorry for this film.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Rocketeer!
    I liked the digs at the old Hollywood but when first when to see it at the cineam all that was on there was "Hudson Hawk" one of the many Bruce Willis turkeys. Armageddon, Last Man Standing (no I've not seen it but that's because I've seen Yojimbo and a Fist Full of Dollars )
    FX Meister wrote:
    unspecial effects, possibly the most unrealistic killer robots ever - including 1950's B movies.
    TOPDAWG wrote:
    i would say BARB WIRE
    You have to take into account that it's a remake of Casablanca to appreciate it fully.
    Phryxus wrote:
    almost left out my most hated film of all time:
    SPACEBALLS (makes me angry to think it stole time from my life that could have been spent doing anything else)
    Poor Mel , reminds me of a Barry Norman quote about Istar , " a whole generation has grown up since Gene Wilder was funny"
    The Manchurian Candidate. Pure ****e.
    The original is a classic, I liked the dancy dress party bit.
    byte wrote:
    The Ladykillers,
    The original is simple wonderful, by comparison "the lavender hill mob" is tripe.

Actually I can't remember a remake that was in even the same league as the original unless there was a MAJOR change in it, and even then it's limited to things like the Samuri --> Spagetti Westerns

Waterworld / The Postman or any film where Kevin is supposed to be a hero
    Dances With Wolves is ok because he isn't a hero and the bit where he bumps his head.

Pearl Harbour - if you have ever seen the original footage of the B25's taking off from a pitching carrier deck again special effects failed miserably compared to stock footage - anyone notice the DC3footage used in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom came from the Shangri La film which itself just didn't compare to Lost Horizons.

Advertisement