Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 23 match day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Silvas goal, assist for Kun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Woooo Agueroooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

It was going wide, looks like Silva (Aguero).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Silva and Kane out in the wildcard. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Sold Silva for ADM but have Aguero. Mixed to positive to confused feelings there :pac:

Dammit didn't see the Silva touch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

lovely silva goal aguero assist and chelsea CS gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

I fcuking sold fcuking Silva for fcuking Puncheon at 11:28 this morning. And Zeigler told me not to on the transfer thread last night. Aggghhhhhhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Have Aguero but don't have Silva :(
    Terry cleanie gone aswell..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Ignore me. Shouldda gone to specsavers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I sold Silva and Kane. Ah well, I still think it was the best long term move.

At least Aguero and Hazard have delivered some points. Could do with an Aguero goal.

If Sanchez doesn't play tomorrow, I'll have been on 25 from 5 going into this game which is a lot better than 13 from 4.

Lemlin wrote: »

At least Aguero and Hazard have delivered some points. Could do with an Aguero goal.

If Sanchez doesn't play tomorrow, I'll have been on 25 from 5 going into this game which is a lot better than 13 from 4.

Exactly this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Al my outfield players with more than 2pts so far, Krul on the bench the only annoyance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,357 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »

The thing is, you can't have everyone. That's the problem.

If I'd still had my wildcard, Silva would've been out this week. I didn't, so I kept him rather than take a points hit.

It's just the way it goes sometimes.

At least Silva's top 1k ownership has gone from something like 70% last GW to 31.5% this. And Aguero "covers" some of the points
    G1032 wrote: »
    I fcuking sold fcuking Silva for fcuking Puncheon at 11:28 this morning. And Zeigler told me not to on the transfer thread last night. Aggghhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not having the best GW so far either :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Just spotted a star beside Ameobi, my 3rd sub. An interesting 8 to his name today. With Baird not playing & Alderweild injured he will sub in should Sanchez not play. Please let him be out of the squad! That jammy 8 would be a great shot in the arm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

At least Silva's top 1k ownership has gone from something like 70% last GW to 31.5% this. And Aguero "covers" some of the points

Have Silva for this GW!

Playing around with my WC team and activated it.. Silva transferred out!!!

Hmm might be doing a U-turn on that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I knew Silva would outscore ADM. Said it all past fortnight. But there was the WC. There was ADM fixtures. That was Chelsea away. Ah well f*** this January WC anyway :pac:...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

What is kanes top 1k ownership

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What is kanes top 1k ownership

83.5%.

• Advertisement

Silva yellow card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

silva booked

83.5%.

Good ****ing Christ why did you have to say that. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Goddamnit Silva

kane captained rooney this wek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did Kane take the penalty while Soldado was on the pitch? If so I wonder does that mean he's second behind Townsend now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

A Terry goal assisted by Hazard and a brace from Aguero. Too much to ask?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thought I had WC activated for this GW but copped on late last night I hadn't,brought in Giroud for Costa and Eriksen for Chadli for -4 hit so hopefully that pays off a bit.
    Wonder will likes of Wasi go up quickly after his goal today?...thinking of bringing him in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

Have Walters as my second outfield sub behind Marc Wilson who also played today. Have Sanchez in midfield. Everyone else played today. Could anybody tell me if Sanchez doesn't play tomorrow does Walters automatically substitute in for him as he is also a midfielder or does Wilson come in as first replacement?

Have Walters as my second outfield sub behind Marc Wilson who also played today. Have Sanchez in midfield. Everyone else played today. Could anybody tell me if Sanchez doesn't play tomorrow does Walters automatically substitute in for him as he is also a midfielder or does Wilson come in as first replacement?

wilson will be the one to sub in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

played wildcard last night, nice time to bring in walters!

delighted i kept kane & erikson as i couldnt choose so kept both!

started the week 15k overall hopefully walters haul brings me into the top 10k for the first time this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Had jones and de gea both looking good for a clean sheet and wasil goes and wrecks that! Too make it worse Id him on the bench so hopefully zaba doesn't come on and I get his 7 points

As it stands:
    Remy 29 bps
    Hazard 24 bps
    Silva 22 bps
    Navas 21 bps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Wilson I'm afraid. The only time the first sub is skipped is if you played 3 at the back but one doesn't play, then the sub chosen is the first defender on the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

madma wrote: »
    played wildcard last night, nice time to bring in walters!

delighted i kept kane & erikson as i couldnt choose so kept both!

started the week 15k overall hopefully walters haul brings me into the top 10k for the first time this season

You could be top 5k with the haul you have there!

Did Kane take the penalty while Soldado was on the pitch? If so I wonder does that mean he's second behind Townsend now?

Nope. Seems like Kane is 4th choice taker behind Townsend, Soldado, and Adebayor (although the others are not regular starters).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

83.5%.

I'm one of the 16.5% that doesn't have him and I never have done....sticking with Stone Cold. C Austin. Am I suffering from the Yayaitis I had last year?

menoscemo wrote: »
    I'm one of the 16.5% that doesn't have him and I never have done....sticking with Stone Cold. C Austin. Am I suffering from the Yayaitis I had last year?

I only owned him two weeks and then sold yesterday. Looks like I'll have to bring him and Eriksen in for DGW28.

fernando booked

• Advertisement

lampard on fernando off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

haz still on for bps?

willian off drogba on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    haz still on for bps?

3 atm

dzeko on aguero off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

dzeko on aguero off

Right decision not to bring him back in before last week so I reckon, I debated that one in my head for a while.

• Advertisement

cahill on remy off

silva off jovetic on

Silva off after getting tackled a lot. Hopefully that keeps him at one bap max

oscar off loftus-cheek on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

That was a nice result.

• Advertisement
Advertisement