Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

manual_man wrote: »
    Tadic has been a hero for me in this, but i'm strongly considering transferring him out. His attitude just hasn't been right lately, and Saints have more options with the arrival of Elia, JWP back from injury, and JRod possibly not too far from a return too.

Certainly a worry of late I plan on holding though! So often you see things change once the transfer window is over again!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Hackers

Looking at the rules on transfers it says the following:

When are the transfer windows?
    There are 7 Gameweeks when transfers can be made in Ultimate Fantasy Premier League:

Gameweek 1 - 5 transfers
    Gameweek 2 - 5 transfers
    Gameweek 3 - 5 transfers
    Gameweek 20 - 3 transfers
    Gameweek 21 - 3 transfers
    Gameweek 22 - 3 transfers
    Gameweek 23 - 3 transfers

Is the above wrong? There are 12 transfers in total in this window, I have made 5 and am only allowed 4 this week which suggests I will have 3 more available in GW 24. That doesnt tie in with the above though!

Hackers wrote: »
    Looking at the rules on transfers it says the following:

When are the transfer windows?
    There are 7 Gameweeks when transfers can be made in Ultimate Fantasy Premier League:

Gameweek 1 - 5 transfers
    Gameweek 2 - 5 transfers
    Gameweek 3 - 5 transfers
    Gameweek 20 - 3 transfers
    Gameweek 21 - 3 transfers
    Gameweek 22 - 3 transfers
    Gameweek 23 - 3 transfers

Is the above wrong? There are 12 transfers in total in this window, I have made 5 and am only allowed 4 this week which suggests I will have 3 more available in GW 24. That doesnt tie in with the above though!

How does it not tie in? 5+4+3=12. We are currently in GW22 so next week you have your GW23 transfers available there are no GW24 transfers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Might struggle a bit this week with Costa out, Sanchez Fab and Ivan and more doubtful, think I'm gonna carry over the 3 f/t to next week tho, and then have 6 to play with before the final deadline

Might struggle a bit this week with Costa out, Sanchez Fab and Ivan and more doubtful, think I'm gonna carry over the 3 f/t to next week tho, and then have 6 to play with before the final deadline

Didn't realise Ivan was a doubt as well! I planned to roll my 3 over too but changed that now and brought in Giroud for Costa. At least with Fab we can sub him out Sanchez is that bit trickier hopefully we might hear more tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2 transfers made. Giroud and Tadic in for Lamela and Wellbeck

9 transfers to play with now for next week.

ADM capt today

I went with Jones captain today for the craic. No one else really stood out just hope he doesn't go and get an awkward number like 7 makes it tricky to switch to Giroud if he does!

jimmii wrote: »
    I went with Jones captain today for the craic. No one else really stood out just hope he doesn't go and get an awkward number like 7 makes it tricky to switch to Giroud if he does!

think 7 would be my sticking point today tbh.

KevIRL wrote: »
    think 7 would be my sticking point today tbh.

Yeh 6 is definitely a switch and 8 a keep 7 is the decision point.

Robertson -1 point, Jelavic 1 points and Chadli not starting. Looks like I'll have some easy sub decisions for tomorrow anyway :pac:

• Advertisement

Krul with 9 pts. Chose Green over him lol

Krul & Colo :cool:

Couple of close ones this week:

Sanchez or keep Chadli (1 point)
    Pelle or keep Aguero (6)

Thoughts?

We're probably not going to see Sanchez but is his points expectancy <1? Pelle vs 6 is pretty tricky. I'm slightly on the aguero side at the moment. I kinda wish I now had pelle instead of rvp in FPL so at least I could hedge my bets a bit!!

Couple of close ones this week:

Sanchez or keep Chadli (1 point)
    Pelle or keep Aguero (6)

Thoughts?

We're probably not going to see Sanchez but is his points expectancy <1? Pelle vs 6 is pretty tricky. I'm slightly on the aguero side at the moment. I kinda wish I now had pelle instead of rvp in FPL so at least I could hedge my bets a bit!!

re. Sanchez we'll see the Arsenal lineup before the deadline, if he's in the matchday squad you might as well chance him! re. Pelle that's a tougher one to call though he might be worth the gamble

re. Sanchez we'll see the Arsenal lineup before the deadline, if he's in the matchday squad you might as well chance him! re. Pelle that's a tougher one to call though he might be worth the gamble

Doubt I will have the time tomorrow unfortunately seems highly unlikely we will see him start but sure even if he gets 1 minute he is unlikely to get less! I'm definitely on the cautious side so will probably end upbsticking with aguero! Have Bertrand and tadic so if Swansea do go off on one hopefully they will chip in!

48 points yesterday. Ranking freefall continues, down to 80th. On the plus side subbing in Clyne, Hutton, Tadic and Giroud has only cost me 1 point. Will most likely move the captaincy to Giroud at the cost of 5 more points though

9 transfers to mull over during the week.

Giving the armband to Rambo (possibly the last time I see him in my team - go get it son!), 3 others to play too Guzan Clyne & Tadic. 52pts

disaster :pac:

oh well, Tadic may salvage some respectability

disaster :pac:

oh well, Tadic may salvage some respectability

Be nice if he chipped in with something! Maybe another 20 pointer! Was lucky to bring in giroud for Costa he was my only arsenal though. Hopefully Berty and tadic can pick up a few points.

Williams is an absolute beast for the CBI's, regularly scoring 2 extra points from them, once even scoring 4 :eek:

• Advertisement

No extras for Tadic have come to expect him to pick them up each week now especially at home! Atleast Bertrand was able to pick up a positive score in ufpl.

69 all done. January really has been a disaster for me

69 all done. January really has been a disaster for me

64 here. a fall in the rankings for sure. annoyed, coz Giroud is the one i mulled over bringing in, would have captained him today probably, Krul on bench too with 9pts vs Guzan's 1pt :( Ramsey captain in his last match for me definitely a fail :pac:

64 here. a fall in the rankings for sure. annoyed, coz Giroud is the one i mulled over bringing in, would have captained him today probably, Krul on bench too with 9pts vs Guzan's 1pt :( Ramsey captain in his last match for me definitely a fail :pac:

Do you mean in the reserves? Seems like no one here did particularly well this week hopefully that represents the game in general and its not just us!!

Do you mean in the reserves? Seems like no one here did particularly well this week hopefully that represents the game in general and its not just us!!

yep the reserves i chose Green ahead of him in truth i didn't expect either to keep a cs!

yep the reserves i chose Green ahead of him in truth i didn't expect either to keep a cs!

Yeh it certainly didn't seem likely! Luckily my only MD1 option was Krul was fully expecting to be switching to Forster!

316 after update happy enough with that. Good few faces coming in now I love seeing a new name on the team sheet!

53rd for me. A red arrow overall but better than last nights 80th.

Now to make the most of 9 transfers

53rd for me. A red arrow overall but better than last nights 80th.

Now to make the most of 9 transfers

in the 700's here. i feared worse. you're still in the hunt. remember, no prize for second place. you've nothing to lose by taking some risks

i've gone and made my last 6 transfers, sick to the teeth of staring at the transfers page and mulling over the endless possibilities

Welbeck->Austin
    Costa->Sturridge
    Ramsey->Cazorla
    Tadic->Chadli
    Duff->Schlupp
    Green->Courtois

Screenshot%2B%2866%29.png

• Advertisement

Why not wait till next Friday or even Saturday morning? Any of them could have a freak injury or something odd happen and your lumbered with a non player. No price changes so no hurry to make transfers

Advertisement