Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kid loses the head if has no smokes

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Who here genuinely expected a white english chav baby when they heard "the sun" word?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Stinicker wrote: »
    Who here genuinely expected a white english chav baby when they heard "the sun" word?

I did.:o and that he'd be on Jeremy Kyle soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.

the kid will be found with his lips stuck to the exhaust pipe next! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

mum diana?

in indonesia?

sun reporters just make stuff up

this chap is about 18, with growth challenges

racist xenophic and a reminder of why I do not buy the sun
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Wow, I think I might let any future children of mine smoke from 1. Clearly the coolest kid in town. All the other looking up to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

He handles his fags well. I would expect the average 2 year old to burn itself etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

The best way to deal with the kids temper tantrums when he doesn't have smokes is to give him spliffs ... duh !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Hits from the bong or GTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

His parents are weak. Giving in to a child like that is just pure laziness and just tells me his parents can't control him, hense being weak. If he's getting cigarettes because he throws tantrums, then imagine what else he could get. They might as well inject the heroin into him now and save him the hassle of doing it himself when he get's older.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

i would actually pay that kid to run:D
    maybe i could pay him with a box of john player.

on a serious note though if this is true ....its sooo cool

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I note it says Tar baby under the picture but I deny everything.

to mexiiicoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

he smokes 40 a day and gets breast fed by hookers, he's like Ronnie Wood's mini-me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Have a look at this little dude - they must be taking the piss? Although there is a video.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2987307/First-shocking-pictures-of-smoking-toddler-Ardi-Rizal.html#ixzz0p1ICLGQR

One of the comments by the Sun readers:
    "Darwin wins again".
    Sounds so stupid.
    Wonder does he say "Newton wins again" every time he sees someone fall.

Evolution "wins" again (maybe?) but Charles Darwin doesn't benefit in any possible way from this story.
    ><

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

One of the comments by the Sun readers:
    "Darwin wins again".
    Sounds so stupid.
    Wonder does he say "Newton wins again" every time he sees someone fall.

Evolution "wins" again (maybe?) but Charles Darwin doesn't benefit in any possible way from this story.
    ><

I would advise never reading youtube comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Demonon

Riddle101 wrote: »
    They might as well inject the heroin into him now and save him the hassle of doing it himself when he get's older.

Everyone who smokes as a child turns to heroin.

Advertisement