Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Doctors examining blokes

• 25-03-2012 2:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭

One for the lads, did you ever get a Stiffie when being examined by a female Doctor? and what was her reaction?
    I had to show me ding dong to a lady doctor in the hospital once and she was a cracker, stage fright straight away (inverted mickey syndrome)

21/25

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

All the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭questionmark?

redtube that a way >>>>>>>>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Random fact of the day:

1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

It's strictly business where doctors are concerned, regardless of gender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

It's strictly business where doctors are concerned, regardless of gender.

Unless they're a bit of an opportunist pervert. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Random fact of the day:

1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

As opposed to dark blue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

It's fine as long as they don't have cold hands :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Well if a fella sticks his finger up your arse it's gay, it's fine if a woman does it.

Larianne wrote: »
    As opposed to dark blue?

No. Red I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

No. Red I think.

Hmmm.. Lobsters turn red when cooked, no? I've only seen dark blue/ dark brown lobsters in the sea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

All the time.
    OOOh you kidder you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I think most Irish men fondly remember the day in primary school when we queued up to get our balls cupped by the community health doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I strongly endorse any woman that will touch my willy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

If a lad wanted to get a massage, what gender and age group should he be aiming for without looking like a perv?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Women Doctors:confused: The next thing they'll be taking over the legal profession. Oh wait they've already done that...

Larianne wrote: »
    Hmmm.. Lobsters turn red when cooked, no? I've only seen dark blue/ dark brown lobsters in the sea.

I genuinely have no idea. You're kind of wrecking my fact of the day now :(. Please stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

latenia wrote: »
    I think most Irish men fondly remember the day in primary school when we queued up to get our balls cupped by the community health doctor.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Last time I had a female doc was a few months back for my sex nct, so she jammed a swab up my japseye, swabbed my throat and my rectum. in the end it was just a bout of chlamydia - all clear now though, ladies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Doctor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :O

Presuming that you were born in 1992 and that they don't do this anymore, when you were about ten every pupil in primary schools was given a 'once-over' of medical and intellectual development tests such as your hearing and reading ability and, at its climax, a quick hand down your cacks to check if both your balls were there. A female doctor and nurse did the job and yes, it was great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭batistuta9

what age are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

You went to a doctor to get your mickey felt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

stoneill wrote: »
    You went to a doctor to get your mickey felt?

People don't?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

I went for a testicle check up last week. The little Thai lady doctor cupped my balls and said "Don't worry, its quite normal to get an erection during this procedure"
    I said " but I don't have an erection?"

she said , "No but I do!":eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ghandee wrote: »
    I went for a testicle check up last week. The little Thai lady doctor cupped my balls and said "Don't worry, its quite normal to get an erection during this procedure" I said "
    I don't have an erection"

she said "No but I do":eek:

That is so unprofessional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Presuming that you were born in 1992 and that they don't do this anymore, when you were about ten every pupil in primary schools was given a 'once-over' of medical and intellectual development tests such as your hearing and reading ability and, at its climax, a quick hand down your cacks to check if both your balls were there. A female doctor and nurse did the job and yes, it was great.

Born long before 1992 and I never had that done to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Ghandee wrote: »
    I went for a testicle check up last week. The little Thai lady doctor cupped my balls and said "Don't worry, its quite normal to get an erection during this procedure" I said "
    I don't have an erection"

she said "No but I do":eek:

It's the way he tells 'em:pac: that's Ghandee one testicle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    Born long before 1992 and I never had that done to me

I did, strange times. It's a helluva country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Remember that too, I really really hope that was for medical purposes, otherwise ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

John Doe1 wrote: »
    I strongly endorse encourage any woman that will touch my willy to bathe daily in warm dettol for a month:)

Fixed that for ya:D.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Dude, that never happened. I think you were molested. Did the small white collar not give you an idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

antodeco wrote: »

Dude, that never happened. I think you were molested. Did the small white collar not give you an idea?

It did happen. I remember it too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

The lady in the picture is a professor of vascular surgery and performed a 7-hour operation on me 18 months ago. Fortunately for me, she is more than just a pretty face or sex object. My own experience of hospitals and medical treatment generally is that sexual urges are quickly forgotten and anyway medical personnel are real professionals who are excellent at avoiding embarrassing situations.:):)

http://www.hus.fi/binary.asp?guid=F64E3C4C-5718-4E4D-9B2F-550346FF7577&field=image

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Yes and if you were a girl, you were standing in your knickers and vest and they just pulled the elastic of your knickers out and had a look down, front and back.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

anewme wrote: »

Yes and if you were a girl, you were standing in your knickers and vest and they just pulled the elastic of your knickers out and had a look down, front and back.

I'm a girl and that never happened to me in school. I do remember the rubella shot and the cube of sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

I never had this happen. What sort of fúcked up primary school did you go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Had forgotten all about. Oh, Nurse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Big Steve wrote: »

That happened in my primary school as well - woman doctor that looked like Thelma Mansfield...I even remeber the jocks I was wearing were yellow (their original colour);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭CitizenKeane

I presumed that was standard procedure :o
    Even as a 7 year old, I thought it was very strange. We had to line up outside the classroom and go in two at a time stripped down to our y-fronts!
    Then we had to drop them, and she felt my balls and pulled back the foreskin. We were side by side.. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Even as a 7 year old, I thought it was very strange. We had to line up outside the classroom and go in two at a time stripped down to our y-fronts!
    Then we had to drop them, and she felt my balls and pulled back the foreskin. We were side by side.. :eek:

Duuuude! You where'd you go to school, Rape High?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Like I said I do remember the check ups but what your describing sounds very suspect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

remember those myself too.

Prob 8yrs old.
    The class was all done in small groups.
    A grope and a cough.
    Looking back its weird alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

My school didn't go in for that, thank feck. The only person who tried to check in my knickers was a nasty great-uncle. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Rabies wrote: »

remember those myself too.

Prob 8yrs old.
    The class was all done in small groups.
    A grope and a cough.
    Looking back its weird alright

Maybe it was only done in less privileged areas. I know it was to check development

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Like previous posters, I remember Rubella and the cube of sugar but, I assure you, nobody had a quick look into my knickers!!

But, I recall my brothers were both examined to estalish whether both testicles had descended;) I know this because, one of them was a ball short and I overheard Mum & Dad discussing it, he had to have treatment (not sure what that involved:eek:) and had this done in Glasgow as he was already being treated in a hospital there for a major heart defect, discovered at birth.

By no means comprehensive explanation for your experience but, at least one man on the planet benefitted from a full compliment of balls as a result of this examination!!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I remember being "groped" by a community health nurse or doctor also and she felt my scrotum also. Reading this thread reminded me of it having forgotten all about it for years, I never knew it was widespread though. I also had a hearing test and some other weird things done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Stinicker wrote: »
    I remember being "groped" by a community health nurse or doctor also and she felt my scrotum also. Reading this thread reminded me of it having forgotten all about it for years, I never knew it was widespread though. I also had a hearing test and some other weird things done!

She "groped" you and felt your scrotum...........and you thought the Hearing Test was weird?? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Never had that happen to me. Remember the shots and the cube of sugar, rmember a vision and hearing test.

That lining up thing sounds like something I would have expected from the Christian Brothers, not regular primary schools.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Like previous posters, I remember Rubella and the cube of sugar but, I assure you, nobody had a quick look into my knickers!!
    What? No one checked Pandora's box?

Seriously though I had that check up in primary school too. It was standard procedure for everybody.

• Advertisement
Advertisement