Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Burner -Ripped Freak

Options
  • 13-11-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I ordered this fat burner off a well known Irish website. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it. The company that makes it seems to have paid lots of trolls to speak positively about it on forums ect. I'm just wondering does it work and is it safe to take?? Taking it with creatine and protein. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Fat burners are just appetite suppressors. Anything that actually makes an effective difference on your metabolism is either illegal or only available through persrciption. You most likely bought an expensive caffeine pill.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Sisyphus Mark II

Yeah I'm beginning to figure that out now!!!! Fell for the marketing!!

Tried this product NO Xplode before gave me savage energy before gym. If it's anything like that won't be a total waste

Just an update on this stuff. I've found it to very good. Gives you lots of energy and focus. Have lost 6 lbs in one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,735 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Just an update on this stuff. I've found it to very good. Gives you lots of energy and focus. Have lost 6 lbs in one week.

Cutting out crap and eating healthy will drop weight just as fast in the first week.

Yeah maybe that's it. Gona keep taking it all the same. It's full of caffeine so giving me lots of energy to run and go to the gym!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement