Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14 Year Old lad whos never 'shifted' a girl needs help!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I shifted a goat once.

I'm not proud of it.
    I'm not ashamed of it either.

It was just something I had to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Get a dog. They're rather affectionate and will give you plenty of practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

just believe in yourself op!

I shifted a goat once.

I'm not proud of it.
    I'm not ashamed of it either.

It was just something I had to do.

Shifted a few pianos in my time. ;)

and yes I do remember seeing this when it was on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Kick her in the face OP...bitches love a kick in the face...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

mfceiling wrote: »
    Kick her in the face OP...bitches love a kick in the face...

Dont be silly OP pay no heed to the above 'advice'

Its blasting them with piss they love!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Xpsgamer

Biggins wrote: »
    * Be yourself. There's nothing worse than trying to be someone your not. You get nervous and start looking a fool - and it will be as clear as day to them (if they have any brains)
    * Make them laugh. Don't be a depression.
    * Talk to them about their life and ask questions - good ones having listen to the details of what they are saying.
    * Listen to them - really listen.
    * You don't need to bore them to death with every little detail of your life in the first hour or five minutes. You want to get to now them, so why sometimes do some have to bore the death out of other halves by telling them all about yourself far too much, too quick (makes the persons look big headed too sometimes).
    * Try and come up with novel ideas to where you'd like to go (I did - it worked!)
    * If someone insults you by snubbing you - remember, it probably their loss, not yours. Their only losing out on what could have been a good opportunity to see another side of life!
    * Never believe for one second that you will remain single - the odds are far against it. You WILL hitch up with someone, you just haven't yet, that all.

You could go to all these lengths OP

OR

Load her up with drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Im a 14 year old lad whos never shifted a girl before. I dont know what to do with my tounge so I need some advice! Please help!

Find a 24 year old woman, she'll steer you right.

OP, since you're 14 and call it shifting, I'll assume you're not looking to impress a girl, and more looking to earn your stripes.

Find a girl, get your mate to ask her to shift you, go over to her, put your face on her face and stand there, both terrified for a few seconds, then go back to your mates and tell them she was "well up for it"/"a flippin' roide"/"drippin' so she was".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

OP, since you're 14 and call it shifting, I'll assume you're not looking to impress a girl, and more looking to earn your stripes.

Find a girl, get your mate to ask her to shift you, go over to her, put your face on her face and stand there, both terrified for a few seconds, then go back to your mates and tell them she was "well up for it"/"a flippin' roide"/"drippin' so she was".

Best advice so far. Go to the next school disco thing if you have them and you will be "Shifting" all night.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Ask your Mother and Father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I used to practice doing hickeys on my forearm - switch arms when one gets too bruised - so when the real chance came, I was able to chew her to the bone.

Advertisement