Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Got an odd email from a courier about attempted delivery (I think) to DPD facilities up North.

Sending PM with original tracking details just in case - especially seller gave not enough lines to put a "DPD Parcel Wizard" thing on the form - just my name, PW ID and DPD's address.

All the rest explained in a message.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 brathnach

Having used PMotel for a while now, I'm going trying out parcel wizard as for me the home delivery is a big plus due to motel being an hours drive away (uk orders). Far better solution for me if reliability is as good as parcel motel's and if DPD can sustain their current charges and they will have another long term customer in me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I rescheduled my delivery on Tuesday evening to have it delivered today rather than Wednesday.
    I got no text or email today but when I checked my account saw the delivery was held.

After 20 minutes on chat, 15 of those waiting I was told I could get delivery tomorrow but he couldn't explain what happened and suggested I phone the depot.
    Called the depot and was initially given no explanation and asked if I could collect from Blanchardstown. When I said no, I was told it was on the van but hasn't been activated on the system. Got my delivery shortly after.

That's twice in as many weeks.
    No apology was for coming for a half hour of my time wasted and only for me pushing the issue a potential wasted trip to the depot.

I've given up. I'm going back to parcel motel. At least I know when something will arrive and when its arrived.

• Company Representative Posts: 227 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Ciara

tatranska wrote: »
    I rescheduled my delivery on Tuesday evening to have it delivered today rather than Wednesday.
    I got no text or email today but when I checked my account saw the delivery was held.

After 20 minutes on chat, 15 of those waiting I was told I could get delivery tomorrow but he couldn't explain what happened and suggested I phone the depot.
    Called the depot and was initially given no explanation and asked if I could collect from Blanchardstown. When I said no, I was told it was on the van but hasn't been activated on the system. Got my delivery shortly after.

That's twice in as many weeks.
    No apology was for coming for a half hour of my time wasted and only for me pushing the issue a potential wasted trip to the depot.

I've given up. I'm going back to parcel motel. At least I know when something will arrive and when its arrived.

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that. Please PM your consignment number so I can investigate this further.

Thanks, Ciara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that. Please PM your consignment number so I can investigate this further.

Thanks, Ciara

Hu Ciara
    There's little point in following up. I've contacted suppliers that I know haven't shipped to give them my PM address.
    I've a few things in transit to you that will go through and after that I'll be reverting to PM.

For the sake of 10 cents PM is easier.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

i got a text yesterday saying my parcel wizard package would be delivered today but no text or email this morning and the website hasn't updated at all for the 29th

could someone from dpd give a quick post in the thread so I know who's on and I can pm them my tracking no to see if they can tell me if I will get it delivered today? thanks

-edit

never mind, it just updated to goods held on the 29th.

strelok wrote: »
    i got a text yesterday saying my parcel wizard package would be delivered today but no text or email this morning and the website hasn't updated at all for the 29th

could someone from dpd give a quick post in the thread so I know who's on and I can pm them my tracking no to see if they can tell me if I will get it delivered today? thanks

-edit

never mind, it just updated to goods held on the 29th.

Hi There,

I can have a look at this for you if you'd like to PM your tracking number.

Thanks, Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

hi can someone give me a link where i can pay for a parcel wizard delivery, can't find it on the website. thanks

dorito92 wrote: »
    hi can someone give me a link where i can pay for a parcel wizard delivery, can't find it on the website. thanks

Under "My UK Virtual Address".

dorito92 wrote: »

Hi there,

Once you are logged in to your account click on "My UK Virtual Address". The payment options are towards the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Ciara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Had a bad experience with DPD last year...idiot driver left my box (allegedly) containing 2 large bags of dog food at the front door...needless to say it was gone when i giot home at 6 o'clock....had a mare of a job getting a refund....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

The new website is a step into the right direction, at least for the home page, however it still uses the same old pages for each individual item, so there is still no "remaining prepaid usage" counter etc.

However the main page is great.

The new website is a step into the right direction, at least for the home page, however it still uses the same old pages for each individual item, so there is still no "remaining prepaid usage" counter etc.

However the main page is great.

Hi Yggr,

Thanks for the feedback, we are going to continue to improve the site, including the addition of a visible credit balance and some new features.

Thanks, Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Got a text Monday to tell me to expect a delivery yesterday morning nothing yesterday & nothing today.

Checked on website and it says goods held.

I topped my account up Sunday evening expecting this Monday .

What's the story with this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I have 2 packages currently with status of held in depot. I topped up by paypal with 2 credits i.e 2 x 3.85 and i changed delivery date to 3rd February. I received email confirmation that both packages were "on their way to me" and would be delivered today. I did not receive any out for delivery notification today so checked the status and they are still "held in depot" which completely conflicts with the notification that they were on route to me today. Can someone please look into this

zarquon wrote: »
    I have 2 packages currently with status of held in depot. I topped up by paypal with 2 credits i.e 2 x 3.85 and i changed delivery date to 3rd February. I received email confirmation that both packages were "on their way to me" and would be delivered today. I did not receive any out for delivery notification today so checked the status and they are still "held in depot" which completely conflicts with the notification that they were on route to me today. Can someone please look into this

HI there,

I've just replied through PM,

Regards, Ciara

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Got a text Monday to tell me to expect a delivery yesterday morning nothing yesterday & nothing today.

Checked on website and it says goods held.

I topped my account up Sunday evening expecting this Monday .

What's the story with this ?

Hi Lucas,

Please PM your PWId so i can look into this for you.

Thanks, Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

I have something similar . Got a notification to pay for delivery on Monday gone. I paid it in the afternoon. No word on delivery. I got on to Dpd chat today and they told me to email a copy of receipt to parcelwizard@ Dpd.ie . I did that 2 and a half hours ago . No reply at all. No update on my account re payment. This package I was waiting on is urgent. I am not impressed at all.

I have something similar . Got a notification to pay for delivery on Monday gone. I paid it in the afternoon. No word on delivery. I got on to Dpd chat today and they told me to email a copy of receipt to parcelwizard@ Dpd.ie . I did that 2 and a half hours ago . No reply at all. No update on my account re payment. This package I was waiting on is urgent. I am not impressed at all.

Hi there,

Apologies for that, please PM your PWID and I will sort this out for you.

Thanks, Ciara

Quick Question to DPD:

Will you be introducing any other payment methods beside paypal?

• Advertisement

Quick Question to DPD:

Will you be introducing any other payment methods beside paypal?

Hi there,

Yes we are working on introducing other payment methods, in the mean time have you had any issues with Paypal?

Thanks, Ciara

Hi there,

Yes we are working on introducing other payment methods, in the mean time have you had any issues with Paypal?

Thanks, Ciara

Thanks Ciara, no technical issues, I just don't like them.

Help shape the way we work for you!
    Join the DPD Testing Team and help make the DPD Parcel Wizard experience even better!

Whether you are a new user or a DPD Parcel Wizard expert, we’re looking for users who are passionate about having great online experience and service to help us test our new mobile app. If you think you have what it takes to be a tester, we want to hear from you.

To be a DPD user experience tester, you will need to:
    1.Complete short testing assignments
    2.Receive pre-release beta software updates that may exhibit some stability issues, including occasional crashes, freezes, interface issue, etc.
    3.Report bugs, issues, feedback
    4.​​A €20 voucher will be provided to help you test out notifications and alerts by purchasing products delivered by DPD.
    5.Sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) for confidentiality purposes.

Apply today by sending us your information at effie@dpd.ie

Join the DPD Testing Team and help make the DPD Parcel Wizard experience even better!

Whether you are a new user or a DPD Parcel Wizard expert, we’re looking for users who are passionate about having great online experience and service to help us test our new mobile app. If you think you have what it takes to be a tester, we want to hear from you.

2.Receive pre-release beta software updates that may exhibit some stability issues, including occasional crashes, freezes, interface issue, etc.
    4.​​A €20 voucher will be provided to help you test out notifications and alerts by purchasing products delivered by DPD.

Excellent, finally an App. Count me in, e-mail send.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IrishBlaine

Im in too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Very happy first time user. UK company wanted £16 sterling to post to Ireland but offered free UK and N. Ireland delivery. Got my packaged delivered without any hassle with PW. Thanks lads.

• Advertisement

SeaFields wrote: »
    Very happy first time user. UK company wanted £16 sterling to post to Ireland but offered free UK and N. Ireland delivery. Got my packaged delivered without any hassle with PW. Thanks lads.

Thanks for the feedback , and thanks for using the service :)

Ciara

Advertisement