Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

National Cycling Championships 2014

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Does anyone have any ideas as to which clubs might be in the mix for the staging of next year's nationals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Beasty wrote: »
    I've got his contact details if you want to make him an offer:p

5 National medals in one week isn't a bad haul for him ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Junior wrote: »
    5 National medals in one week isn't a bad haul for him ..

Pretty average for him in recent times I would have said !

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,497 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I was with him when he just missed out on a bronze at World championship level around this time last year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

I was with him when he just missed out on a bronze at World championship level around this time last year...

Hopefully he can get a medal there this year .. Anyways well done to Keith for the win, and fairplay to Rory for what was his 2nd race this year I think.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,497 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Does anyone have any ideas as to which clubs might be in the mix for the staging of next year's nationals?
    Is it due to be held in Ulster? If so I'm sure Cycling Ulster will be on the case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭wav1

Is it due to be held in Ulster? If so I'm sure Cycling Ulster will be on the case
    On the four province cycle its due in Ulster and I'd be pretty sure it will.
    Having said that,it was due to be in Connaght this ry but AFAIK no takers.
    Never a queue out the door to take these things on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

wav1 wrote: »
    On the four province cycle its due in Ulster and I'd be pretty sure it will.
    Having said that,it was due to be in Connaght this ry but AFAIK no takers.
    Never a queue out the door to take these things on.

Swords should do it in Fingal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭greenmat

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Swords should do it in Fingal.

We'd have to build our own private roads for that to happen :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement