Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Babes Of The Year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Have seen her from time to time on TV in the mornings and she looks very embarrassed with some of the stuff she has to do with that silly puppet she has at her sides. RTE should give her a decent show.

Swimsuit weather reporting :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

I know she's been mentioned, but I do have a gra for Evann ni Cuilann.. Tall, elegant and educated. A Tipperary woman by birth I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

I would like to take a meander up Anne Doyles backbone before submerging myself in her beautiful bust. Then I'd take out the can of cream, spray it over her and enjoy a good lick down in her frontal area. Wouldn't mind getting my tongue into her bellybutton either. Would love to smell her feet also.

VOMIT

ragg wrote: »
    VOMIT

Big time... Some people eh! :)

VOMIT

I might do that...into her anus. Nice. I can see it now.

ELLE OH F*UCKIG ELLE

My new favourite section of boards - do you lot mind if i stick around :pac:

ELLE OH F*UCKIG ELLE

do you lot mind if i stick around :pac:

To see me with Anne, Aye. Join in if you want but I'll take her first

• Advertisement

Crotchety wrote: »
    To see me with Anne, Aye. Join in if you want but I'll take her first

Stick up a pic of anne there crotchety.. i challenge ya to find one that won't make us laugh!!

tops n' tails :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Swimsuit weather reporting :pac:

Would not argue, skimpy ones.

I might do that...into her anus. Nice. I can see it now.

any mods on this forum.

any mods on this forum.

lets hope not :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Siun Nic Gearailt **Winner**
    Corina Grant **1st Runner Up**
    Aoibhinn Ni Shuilleabhain **2nd Runner Up**

Abso-flippin-lutely

Honourable mention to Jean Byrne off the weather, Colette whatsherface off TV3 and your one from the Restaurant and the Afternoon Show who has the cake shop in Airfield.

Miriam O Callaghan, as well as being the best endowed woman I have ever met, is also the tallest woman I have ever met. Although in saying that because I spend my days permanently sitting down its not much to write home about.

What about Eileen Whelan. RTE should get rid of the desk when shes reading the late news on RTE2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

Rb wrote: »
    :eek:

You can't be serious, surely not?! Laura Woods? A babe?!
    Not only is she horrible looking, she's also so,so annoying.

Next you'll be saying that slightly chunky dog-faced brunette on "Sattitude" is a babe and makes the show!

Lucy Kennedy is a man. Might be okay to go drinking with (providing you've no hang ups about going out with what could be mistaken for a transvestite), but thats all!

Grainne Seoige is the one that gets my vote, always looks well and her programme with O'Shea isn't the worst. Have met her before and she fully lives up to the expectations.

I agree with most of what you said, in particular the Lucy Kennedy and Laura Woods utterances. Wasn't she (Woods) dubbed 'pram-face' or summat along those lines.

I ain't too gone on Seoige to be honest. She's got a real Mamminess to her and an unbelievable ego which detracts from anything she may have had.

I agree with most of what you said, in particular the Lucy Kennedy and Laura Woods utterances. Wasn't she (Woods) dubbed 'pram-face' or summat along those lines.

I ain't too gone on Seoige to be honest. She's got a real Mamminess to her and an unbelievable ego which detracts from anything she may have had.

What ever you think of Grainne, I am sure you will agree that she looks a hell of a lot better than her sister Síle. Some day when she manages a smile, her face will crack. She is so serious looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What ever you think of Grainne, I am sure you will agree that she looks a hell of a lot better than her sister Síle. Some day when she manages a smile, her face will crack. She is so serious looking.

Grainne better looking than Síle? That's like preferring cabbage over ice cream.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

marwelie wrote: »
    Abso-flippin-lutely

Honourable mention to Jean Byrne off the weather, Colette whatsherface off TV3 and your one from the Restaurant and the Afternoon Show who has the cake shop in Airfield.

Miriam O Callaghan, as well as being the best endowed woman I have ever met, is also the tallest woman I have ever met. Although in saying that because I spend my days permanently sitting down its not much to write home about.

collette fitzpatrick has a fine rack too

Grainne better looking than Síle? That's like preferring cabbage over ice cream.

you need to make an urgent appointment with your optician if you think sile is better looking than grainne , not only is grainne twice as gorgeous , shes ten times as sexy , sile has that bubbily country girl thing going on but grainne is a sophisticated ( in an irish way ) mysterious and incredibly stylish woman

Keelan Shanley from Primetime has a fantastic set of knockers and I mean fcuking fantastic.

her politics reduce her attractiveness

moe_sizlak wrote: »
    you need to make an urgent appointment with your optician if you think sile is better looking than grainne , not only is grainne twice as gorgeous , shes ten times as sexy , sile has that bubbily country girl thing going on but grainne is a sophisticated ( in an irish way ) mysterious and incredibly stylish woman

Nothing country girl about Síle

I would like to take a meander up Anne Doyles backbone before submerging myself in her beautiful bust. Then I'd take out the can of cream, spray it over her and enjoy a good lick down in her frontal area. Wouldn't mind getting my tongue into her bellybutton either. Would love to smell her feet also.

i love that dream

Gekko wrote: »
    She used to work at East Coast Radio years ago. I was there doing work experience for Transition Year and met her. She was greasy and not great looking. Clearly the years have been kind to her.

That Siuin Ni Gearailt looked only gorgeous the other day when she read the 6-1 News

+1

podge and rodge have commented on it and those fine pair never miss a fine pair ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin is a fine looking woman. Her taste in men means I have no hope. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yvonne and Ali from Fair City are looking good these days...

Squiggle wrote: »
    Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin is a fine looking woman. Her taste in men means I have no hope. :mad:

Who is Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin. Dont watch all that much TV.

Yvonne and Ali from Fair City are looking good these days...

Carol is the best looking of the Fair City Actors, but the two you mentioned are not bad looking wither. Heather is also very good looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Who is Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin. Dont watch all that much TV.

Here you go.

Have seen nicer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Have seen nicer.

Will you take me to whereever you "see nicer" because to be better looking than Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin is some feat!:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Why do all these babe presenters have Irish names?.....how the HELL are you supposed to scream "Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin" in the throws of passion?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Why do all these babe presenters have Irish names?.....how the HELL are you supposed to scream "Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin" in the throws of passion?????

You're not supposed to scream anything you're a man FFS at most some class of a grunt may be acceptable..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,660 ✭✭✭✭walshb

For me, Molly Breathnac, great bubbly personality, Lovely eyes

Laura Woods- Makes The Cafe Interesting
    Lucy Kennedy- Girl Next Door, Perfect to go boozin with
    Sharon Ni Bheolan- Nuff Said
    Lana-From Fair City
    Miriam O Callaghen- Like a fine wine

Thats my lot:) :):):)

Laura Woods is hot, but Miriam? She looks like a bloke, a big bloke at that.

Lisa Cannon should be here I think.

walshb wrote: »

Dream on,

walshb wrote: »

Lisa Cannon should be here I think.

laura woods is decidedly average at best and besides , shes incredibly annoying

saw a new babe doing the weather on tg4 over the weekend , looked like a younger version of the great jean byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

is Jean Byrne married or what? or do u have to be a meteorologist to date her?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Why is it so hard to find any decent pics of these women on the net???:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Gridlock wrote: »

Because they are distinctly average at best.

malene wrote: »
    is Jean Byrne married or what? or do u have to be a meteorologist to date her?

Married, Single, Seperated, Divorced, does not bother some.

Which women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Because RTE and Irish media generally has no concept of what the internet is and why is a useful tool for promotion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

Cuz they're dirt and half of them are over 40. Get some standards lads.

Laura Whitmore, the irish presenter on MTV. That's what I'm talkin' about:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_83KHvkhE3So/SJciTANJomI/AAAAAAAAADs/JHyC61okQyY/s400/laura.jpg

• Advertisement

Aldito wrote: »

Was she on RTE, TV3 or BBC for a while. Her name rings a bell for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_83KHvkhE3So/SJciTANJomI/AAAAAAAAADs/JHyC61okQyY/s400/laura.jpg

she is a stunner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

There was a stunner on RTE 2 News doing the sport a week ago. Didn't catch her name. Blonde

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Brilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

She looks like she'd wreck your head as soon as she opens her mouth.

"Oh yeah. RAWWWKKKKK!!!! Do you like Avril Lavigne? I do! RAWWWKKK!!!!"

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement