Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

semibluff wrote: »
    ASAIR

what does ASAIR stand for?

O and to answer ur question - the SE starts at 7/7:30 i think.. fitz has 40 rebuy and lukes has a 25 rebuy i think, so basically not much on, on sundays,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Ace2007 wrote: »
    what does ASAIR stand for?

O and to answer ur question - the SE starts at 7/7:30 i think.. fitz has 40 rebuy and lukes has a 25 rebuy i think, so basically not much on, on sundays,

as soon as i rem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

lol

typo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Renos1

Hey everyone,

It's me, the Newf lol..and apparently the one who looks like Kay Burley? :confused: (I'd like to know who said that, cause I looked up her pictures online!!)

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I read through and saw what everyone said...first of all:

1- I never lie? Who the hell said that, and you mustn't have played against me if you are serious and really believe that...

2- I thought I played well too, but it did have a lot to do with the cards I was getting- sometimes they just really work in your favour!

3- I'm still interested in selling my ticket for this weekend, but I'm being a super tight ass and don't wanna sell it for 800...thanks Sherman, you're making me look bad! haha....so if anyone is interested in paying 900 or more, msg me here.

I'd love to know the identities of some of the people on here :)

See you at the table!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Hey,
    I was the one who was on your left at the final table. The guy you called my all in pre flop with J8 v my AK on the ticket bubble!:eek:
    You so crazah.

Ok your more like Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh(Right of pic.Daytime tv) than Kay Burley. Take it or leave it now!

nolan-oasis09.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Hey,
    I was the one who was on your left at the final table. The guy you called my all in pre flop with J8 v my AK on the ticket bubble!:eek:
    You so crazah.

Ok your more like Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh(Right of pic.Daytime tv) than Kay Burley. Take it or leave it now!

Rounders, did you also just change your avator now because theres a woman involved? He's far better looking than you ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Is Norf Dablin - malahide or portmarnock?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Is Norf Dablin - malahide or portmarnock?? :)

Neither, its the way the brits pronounce it.

Tony youve blown my cover dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭hatedajacks

Just back from Emporium. I won one of 5 tickets given out for for the 1000 game. Vera also got one i am glad to say. Kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Just back from Emporium. I won one of 5 tickets given out for for the 1000 game. Vera also got one i am glad to say. Kev

Nice one Kev!! Good luck in the big one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

well done kev. nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I will defo put some money on you now, congrats again Kev.

Good stuff Kev. Nice one mate. GL in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

happy days Kev - keep the good run up...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Good man Kev, could not really get my stack going all night and ended up in push or fold mode when the blinds got to 500/1000. Gl the weekend

Fran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Is there any tourneys on in Cork on Thursday night, heading down that direction with work and looking to pass the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭playable_hand

hello,evry1, i wish we're allowed to play anywhere, :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Lazare

^^^ :confused:

Who's playing the SE 200 today?

Lazare wrote: »
    ^^^ :confused:

Who's playing the SE 200 today?

Thinking about it Conor...seriously thinking about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Thinking about it Conor...seriously thinking about it!

Tony you know you want too, should be a good game - hopefully gets +55.

• Advertisement

Hmmm play the €200 game in the SE or watch X-Factor....damn these life or death decisions...

I pre booked just in case.

C'mon Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭hatedajacks

Hmmm play the €200 game in the SE or watch X-Factor....damn these life or death decisions...
    Head in Tony,My sister is taping it so i can drop it round to u tommorrow!!!

They show it again tomorrow anyway. It sucks this year though (bar that mad looking fella).

If she throws in I'm a Celebrity and the Circus thing we'll call it a deal :D

Yeah i think i'll head in. Just watchin the end of Soccer Saturday hoping Arsenal snatch a late winner then gonna have a shower and make my way in. See yous in there

Impeccable timing by Gallas :D:D:D

If she throws in I'm a Celebrity and the Circus thing we'll call it a deal :D

Yeah i think i'll head in. Just watchin the end of Soccer Saturday hoping Arsenal snatch a late winner then gonna have a shower and make my way in. See yous in there

Good man. I've to drop the wife to her xmas do in James' st first, prolly gonna miss the first level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tacodastud

does anybody know what if any tournaments are on in the shamrock card club in waterford 2nite??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

Hi gang,
    Anyone heading into the Fitz EOM €270 game... Thinking of giving it a spin

• Advertisement

I think I might play the donkament in the SE tonight? Any takers?

Advertisement