Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kay Burley Appreciation Thread. Mod Note Post 1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

snubbleste wrote: »

So the guy from CAGE says the security services are responsible at least in some part for the radicalization of people who end up cutting ppl's heads off and when Kay ask's him who's responsible for the be-headings he seems very reluctant to say that the security services are even in some way responsible. So he wants to imply it , but not say it directly. Hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,243 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There was a lovely moment some years ago when a scientist turned around and responded, "Don't you think that's a loaded question?"

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

wud ya ride her tho ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Spunge wrote: »
    wud ya ride her tho ?

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭circadian

efb wrote: »
    No

Liar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

colossus-x wrote: »
    So the guy from CAGE says the security services are responsible at least in some part for the radicalization of people who end up cutting ppl's heads off and when Kay ask's him who's responsible for the be-headings he seems very reluctant to say that the security services are even in some way responsible. So he's want's to imply it but not say it directly. Hmm.

Kay won that one IMO

you really have serious problems if Kay Burley makes you look like a fool, stupid boss eyed cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

wud ya ride her tho ?

No amount of desperation could possibly reduce one to that level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

Putin wrote: »
    No amount of desperation could possibly reduce one to that level.

would be a pretty good hate ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

What an utter bint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Your Superior

nokia69 wrote: »
    would be a pretty good hate ****

Have met her a few times. She's fit as a butcher's dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Mod note: the discussion of her attraction is not relevant. Drop it. If it continues, cards and possibly bans will be handed out.

Mod note: the discussion of her attraction is not relevant. Drop it.

subjective

• Registered Users Posts: 33,243 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Kay won that one IMO

you really have serious problems if Kay Burley makes you look like a fool, stupid boss eyed cnut

This is true - if she had lost the argument with a fundamentalist muslim promoting a jihad in front of a mildly xenophobic audience, there would have been no hope for her.

They did the same with Richard Littlejohn a few years back: they only made him look rational and intelligent by putting him on stage with people with the most exteme and bizarre views.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Kay won that one IMO

Well exactly !

Burley & Jeremy Paxman
    debate with David Cameron and Ed Miliband 2100 tonight

Should be fun.

Burley & Jeremy Paxman
    debate with David Cameron and Ed Miliband 2100 tonight

Should be fun.

seriously ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm torn between Kay Burley and Vivian Creegor.

seriously ?
    She can take all three with her wits!

Kay wandering outside StMarys hospital in London as news arrives that Kate has gone into labour. She'll remain there until herself presents herself on the steps with the progeny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Kay has already ran out of ways to say labour is progressing normally and she is now showing us Sky News Van!

It's a girl,!! My guess at a name is Alice Elizabeth Diana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Kay wandering outside StMarys hospital in London as news arrives that Kate has gone into labour. She'll remain there until herself presents herself on the steps with the progeny
    Lisha wrote: »
    Kay has already ran out of ways to say labour is progressing normally and she is now showing us Sky News Van!

Wow!

That's amazing. It's the most amazing thing ever in the entire history of amazing things!

Who would ever have thought it possible that a woman could have a baby?

This day will be remembered forever as the greatest day in human history.

Wow! That's amazing. It's the most amazing thing ever in the entire history of amazing things!
    This day will go down in history.
    You're wrong.
    Kay Burley is the most amazing thing ever in the entire history of amazing things!
    With her interview techniques, style, presentation, work ethic and knowledge of where to look..

Wow!

That's amazing. It's the most amazing thing ever in the entire history of amazing things!

This day will be remembered forever as the greatest day in human history.

I was pretty impressed with myself and thought I was great when I had my children. As were my family.
    Look It's just a bit of fun. No one is saying they cured cancer or anything else earth shattering. if it offends you don't read anything about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Hilarious Kay has met a pink haired superfan who is nuttier than herself!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

I swear, if those shysters didn't have the female baby and marriage obsession to market too there'd be a republic of GB by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Kay Burley has experience of this kind of thing, here she is on TVam outside Buckingham Palace after a Royal Birth or Engagement or something when Anne Diamond links to her saying "Lets see the crowds!"

Except there was no-one there except Kay, who ploughed on regardless

http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/TVAM-Good-Morning-Britain-Out-takes-and-Bloopers/671de19fe09f2133e5463f9d929b7873?searchfilter=Partner%2FTV-am%2FTV-am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Its a girl!! I am taking Monday off to celebrate!!!

Advertisement