Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All TV channels missing, but radio is fine - any ideas?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

bob11 wrote: »
    I found how to get in to the service menu on my TX-37LZX81 from here :

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-televisions/757753-panasonic-32-37-lzd80-85-800-owners-settings-discussion-thread-56.html#post7600604

HOLD: (- V )tv and Press - 0-0-0-0-0-0 (remote control)

Not sure if you can tweak the scanning preferences... seems to be more related to the colour settings ...

Think that only tells you the runtime on them..... and how many times its been switched on. Have yet to see the full services menu. Be careful what sequence of buttons you press in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭bob11

As far as I can see, you can do a bit more that just read the hours, bur mostly screen preference related :

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-televisions/757753-panasonic-32-37-lzd80-85-800-owners-settings-discussion-thread-27.html

Remember to note your original settings before making changes
    On the remote:

1, 2 = navigate main menu
    3, 4 = navigate sub menu
    vol+, vol- = change item value
    power off to exit service menu and save

Hi Guys,

Just reading on here http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-televisions/609199-panasonic-tx-26lxd60-profile-edit-empty-2.html

about a similar type of software issue that impacted certain profiles in the UK ...
    It appears that Panasonic actually corrected the fault and issued a fix in the form of a SW/FW update by post :

"I was surprised and delighted to receive a software update from Panasonic by post today on an SD card in a PCMCIA to SD adaptor that fixes the problem. It appears as v1.54.

Perhaps everyone who formally registered the problem with Panasonic has received, or will receive, the fix likewise. It has to be returned to Panasonic for use by somebody else. "

"If anyone is still waiting for a fix, call Panasonic (01344 862444) and they will send you the software update in the post. "

Would it be possible for someone more technical than me to contact Panasonic and see if this might be possible ?

If we all were to contact Panasonic, its possible that they may fix the issue with a new release ?

What do ye think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭SRB

Friend of mine turned his Panasonic on last night and was met with an "over the air" download message. This was via DTT from Divis. Model TH37PX80B

Satfinder wrote: »
    RTE NL are clearly testing two scenarios:
      the situation that applied prior to the recent change in channel numbering, whereby every DVB-T capable receiver will accept channel info, even though it might not be capable of decompressing it, and channels are assigned high numbers, presumably to hide them at the end of the channel list in NI (and Welsh?) receivers.

Was that the case ? Or were they appearing in higher numbers because 101, 102 etc was already "in use" by the UK Muxes on peoples televisions ? Can anyone who DIDN'T have any UK DTT services stored BEFORE RTE's tests started confirm the RTE channels only stored at the 800's ?

• Advertisement

SRB wrote: »
    Friend of mine turned his Panasonic on last night and was met with an "over the air" download message. This was via DTT from Divis. Model TH37PX80B

Divis is of course a Freeview TX site. Not Irish DTT. What was the effect SRB as a matter of interest ?

Bob11.

Forget that firmware upgrade. Its not for that model. Freeview wouldnt be broadcasting 0x16 so the problem wouldnt arise.

Specifically you need a firmware fix for the "Service Type" being broadcast ie "22(0x16) = Advanced Codec SD Digital Television Service".

As Maxg has stated already it is clear that the pani is a casulaty as it should comply with the DVB Specification for Service Information (SI) in DVB systems (EN300468) v1.81 (2007 version) onwards given that thart model range was only released last year. I am guessing it does comply but with an earlier version 1.51 perhaps..... from 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭fat-tony

I'm somewhat confused by references in the thread to channel numbers (as in the programme numbers allocated by the TV / STB etc. for different channels). Surely, if a Freeview TV tuner in NI was re-scanning muxes and came across the RTE MPEG4 mux, it would add the channels in after the ones already stored on a previous scan? Most generic boxes allocate programme numbers which can be edited by the user.

It would only be the case that on the first scan that the RTE mux might be allocated to the early programme numbers on the TV/STB and then only if it scanned the RTE mux before the BBC/ITV muxes.

Or is it that the programme numbers are "hard coded" in the SDT / SI info and that the RTE stream is overwriting the BBC/ITV programme numbers stored in the TV/STB? Can someone point me at the relevant part of the DVB-T specification?

There seems to be a lot of speculation as to why RTE are doing what they are doing with the data stream. Is this based on hard evidence from RTE? This is all the more reason why we should be getting info first-hand from the RTE techs as I've suggested before. I have no contacts in that organisation, but I'm sure some of the posters here have. It would help clear up a lot of confusion.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

fat-tony wrote: »
    This is all the more reason why we should be getting info first-hand from the RTE techs as I've suggested before.

And, failing that, all the more reason not to make any major investment until the service is launched.

STB wrote: »
    Divis is of course a Freeview TX site. Not Irish DTT. What was the effect SRB as a matter of interest ?

Yes, but quite a few people also use it for DTT on this board, just wondered if they'd noticed any changes after it installed. So far he's noticed nothing different at all.

I'm somewhat confused by references in the thread to channel numbers (as in the programme numbers allocated by the TV / STB etc. for different channels). Surely, if a Freeview TV tuner in NI was re-scanning muxes and came across the RTE MPEG4 mux, it would add the channels in after the ones already stored on a previous scan? Most generic boxes allocate programme numbers which can be edited by the user.

Some do, some don't - depends on the box, some slot them in alongside the exisiting channels, others throw them in the first "empty" slot, some allocate the strongest signal the intended numbers first.

There seems to be a lot of speculation as to why RTE are doing what they are doing with the data stream. Is this based on hard evidence from RTE? This is all the more reason why we should be getting info first-hand from the RTE techs as I've suggested before. I have no contacts in that organisation, but I'm sure some of the posters here have. It would help clear up a lot of confusion.:)

Agreed - as has been said before, these are tests and as such can change, hour to hour, let alone day to day. I don't think there is any need to panic though if someone from RTENL would like to comment, I'm sure they'll be welcome here !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They are not allowed to comment. It's a sackable offence to discus RTENL engineering to outsiders.

I'd not consider anything of importance or significance till there is a live service fed by the RTE Donnebrook folk rather than RTENL tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭maxg

The logical channel numbers are defined in the NIT.
    If you read the logs you see RTLNL tested 2 scenarios. Service type 0x16 plus logical channel numbers 1 to 4 for TV and service type 0x01 plus logical channel numbers 801 to 804.
    The second option would force a lot of blokes in ROI to type 3 numbers for a simple channel selection from 4 TV channels.
    The combination service type 0x01 and LCN 1 to 4 is a NoNo because of NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

maxg wrote: »
    If you read the logs you see RTLNL tested 2 scenarios. Service type 0x16 plus logical channel numbers 1 to 4 for TV and service type 0x01 plus logical channel numbers 801 to 804.
    The second option would force a lot of blokes in ROI to type 3 numbers for a simple channel selection from 4 TV channels.

What about the other way round. On Irish DTT equipment, where is BBC1 currently showing up for blokes (or birds) than can receive both the Irish channels and Freeview? As another number 1 alongside RTE1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Satfinder

SRB wrote: »
    Was that the case ? (i.e., that Irish stations were being hidden at the tail of the list) Or were they appearing in higher numbers because 101, 102 etc was already "in use" by the UK Muxes on peoples televisions ? Can anyone who DIDN'T have any UK DTT services stored BEFORE RTE's tests started confirm the RTE channels only stored at the 800's ?

I had no interest in parsing the streams before losing DTT service on my Panny, but I assume the reason the TV channels were numbered in the 800s on my set was because the SDT said so. It's part of the official receiver spec for Irish DTT (at least by implication) that channels can NOT be renumbered, so any compliant receiver getting freeview signals with clashing channel numbers would have a problem.

If I could rewrite the official spec, I'd make it mandatory that receivers support channel sorting/renumbering/renaming/deleting and manual entry of channel details - hell, any analogue set can do this.

I found how to get in to the service menu on my TX-37LZX81 from here :

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-televisions/757753-panasonic-32-37-lzd80-85-800-owners-settings-discussion-thread-56.html#post7600604

HOLD: (- V )tv and Press - 0-0-0-0-0-0 (remote control)

Not sure if you can tweak the scanning preferences... seems to be more related to the colour settings ...

@bob11 and any happy PZ81 hackers

Thanks for the tips on accessing the service menu. But don't try this at home unless you know what you are doing - all PZ81 sets are still under warranty but I'd say screwing around with the display settings might be the excuse the service guys would need to void yours.

If you HOLD: (- V )tv and Press i (remote control) three times you get a diagnostic screen (and a factory reset for your trouble). Or so I've heard. Maybe some other sequence triggers the self-destruct mode...

Hi Guys,

Would it be possible for someone more technical than me to contact Panasonic and see if this might be possible ?

If we all were to contact Panasonic, its possible that they may fix the issue with a new release ?

What do ye think ?

Assuming maxg's analysis is correct (and no-one here has disputed it), the fault with the Panny's (and any other MPEG-4 capable iDTV that no longer scans the TV channels) lies in one line of code that could be fixed in seconds by whoever writes their firmware. An Over-The-Air update would be the simplest way to distribute the "patched" firmware version, assuming the existing firmware supports OTA updates (but broadcast from where?). Otherwise shoving something into the CI slot as you indicated would work. And there's always the warranty-busting service slot (underneath the CI slot, I'm thinking).

But publicising and supporting all of this would cost Panasonic money. In the case of the PZ81s, which were intended for the UK market only (and whose manufacture was discontinued in February), they might not regard it as a fault that MPEG-4 is not being received correctly via DVB-T, when no service requiring this facility is available in the UK.

Complaints received from owners with UK addresses might receive a more sympathetic hearing. Anyone receiving from Claremont Cairn like to step forward?

I'd be ultra cautious about mucking around in the engineers menus on Panasonic Tvs - if you're not 100% sure of what you're doing you can end up with a situation where you effectively screw your TV and will need an expensive visit from a technician to sort it.

As for the programme numbering issue - how does this work where you have DTT systems in neighbouring countries like France and Germany for example? If a TV in France can also receive signal from Germany - how does the programme numbering get sorted? Surely this is up to the discretion of the viewer, who can override the programme number allocations in the set - just as they do now on analogue aerial or cable systems;)

Whereabouts in the NIT are the "logical channel numbers" defined?
    The only fields I can find are Network ID and Transport Stream ID, which would uniquely identify RTE and the specific channel (say RTE1 or TG4 or whatever). I don't see any field which tells the TV or STB to put RTE1 at programme location 1 for example. Can you enlighten?

watty wrote: »
    They are not allowed to comment. It's a sackable offence to discus RTENL engineering to outsiders.

I'd not consider anything of importance or significance till there is a live service fed by the RTE Donnebrook folk rather than RTENL tests.
    Holy God watty - it's not exactly a state secret - it's a "public broadcasting service"!:eek: There was once a time when Pat Kenny's salary was a secret - but those times have changed.

The mandarins at RTE should take a leaf from the BBC's book and allow their techies discuss and debate on the service subsidised by the licence payers:)
    Here's some info on DRM etc. that the BBC tech team put into the public domain - there's loads more... http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2009/04/welcome_to_some_new_initials_d.html

Whereabouts in the NIT are the "logical channel numbers" defined?
    The only fields I can find are Network ID and Transport Stream ID, which would uniquely identify RTE and the specific channel (say RTE1 or TG4 or whatever). I don't see any field which tells the TV or STB to put RTE1 at programme location 1 for example. Can you enlighten?

From the log posted from satfinder in the NIT section:

Descriptor: User Private Descriptor: 0x83
    Logical channel 1 = MPEG service 1101 (RTE 1)
    Logical channel 2 = MPEG service 1102 (RTE 2)
    Logical channel 3 = MPEG service 1103 (TV3)
    Logical channel 4 = MPEG service 1104 (TG4)
    Logical channel 901 = MPEG service 1226 (Radio 1)
    Logical channel 902 = MPEG service 1227 (2FM)
    Logical channel 903 = MPEG service 1228 (Lyric)
    Logical channel 904 = MPEG service 1229 (RnaG)

• Advertisement

OK - but is 0x83 not a "user defined" field in the DVB specification? The spec doesn't say what to do with those values.

From the log posted from satfinder in the NIT section:
    Wasn't me. Wasn't there. Didn't do it! Is it Apogee that deserves the credit for uploading that data?

Yeh satfinder - that's what I thought too! Couldn't find any evidence of "logs" posted by you - just me and apogee!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Motorola hybrid IPTV/Broadcast (Cable or DTT) boxes won't let you even view in scan menu without a Channel ID definition. Most DTT & Satellite boxes/ IDTVs will just use the next unused channel number if none is specified.

OK - but is 0x83 not a "user defined" field in the DVB specification? The spec doesn't say what to do with those values.

Sorry, I mixed up postings. Apogee deserve the credit for uploading.

The majority of the countries in europe don't use a logical channel numbering system.
    Its part of the freeview specs (D-Book) and it looks like the irish adopted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Apogee

Satfinder wrote: »
    In the case of the PZ81s, which were intended for the UK market only (and whose manufacture was discontinued in February), they might not regard it as a fault that MPEG-4 is not being received correctly via DVB-T, when no service requiring this facility is available in the UK.

As you say above, the PZ81s are arguably compliant, in the sense the DVB-T part was only ever intended for MPEG2 Freeview. However, it would be interesting to see if anyone who has purchased an official MPEG4 Panasonic TV here in Ireland ran into the same problem or not.

For what it's worth, I think trying to find the installer's menu for the Panasonics won't solve the problem. It's extremely unlikely that you would be able to convert a radio channel to a TV channel by such a menu. You might be able to change the APID and the PCR PID, but it's probable that the VPID will be greyed out.

What you really need at this point is a channel editor on a PC, and then to upload the settings via ethernet port or sd card. But the only people with access to that are probably working in Panasonic.

That's what I thought - channel numbers are just allocated by the IDTV or STB. However, some additional research has thrown up the e-book from the IEC which throws up a definition of LCN (logical channel numbers) (which I last came up against in X.25 packet switching - showing my age -eh:D).
    Anyhow - there would seem to be recommendations for receivers where they encounter LCNs in the data stream - read and enjoy, questions will be asked later:

9.4.4.2 Receiver rules
    It is a manufacturer option to provide an automatic service numbering facility on the basis of
    logical channel numbers. However, when the manufacturer supports logical channel numbers
    for automatic service numbering, he shall comply to the rules set out below.
    NOTE Receivers are recommended to support logical channel numbering, as they aid communication between the
    broadcaster and the consumer. For example, they provide a concise method for one service to describe viewing
    options on another service. In addition, they provide a convenient method for providing references from other
    media – such as printed event listings.
    9.4.4.2.1 Logical channel number zero
    Services associated to logical channel number 0 should be disregarded as part of the process
    below (irrespective of the value of the visible_service_flag). These services are not intended
    to be presented as part of the viewer’s service list. These services are not intended to be
    selectable by viewers.
    9.4.4.2.2 Invisible services
    • Receivers shall support a “default” mode in which they will not show services marked
    “invisible” in their user service list or selectable in normal P+/P- browsing. The receiver
    may ignore the presence of “invisible” services when (re-)allocating services to service
    numbers requested by “invisible” services.
    • Receivers shall support a mode (for example as a service mode or as an installation
    option) in which it will allow direct selection of all services (irrespective of being marked
    invisible) by the user. It may display all services also as part of the user service list in this
    mode.
    • It is a manufacturers option to combine the two modes mentioned above, by allowing
    direct selection of “invisible” services while not showing them as part of the service list.
    9.4.4.2.3 First initialisation
    When a receiver service list is first initialised, the receiver shall perform in accordance with
    the following rules:
    a) It shall attempt to allocate the services to a service number equal to the logical_ channel_
    number for that service. This rule implies that if there is only one service with a particular
    logical_channel_number available it shall (initially) be allocated to this service number.
    b) It shall resolve any conflict between services that use the same logical channel number.
    – National preference: it is recommended to give preference to services of one
    original_network_id when allocating service numbers in case of a conflict (effectively
    implementing a country preference).
    – Regional preference: since networks shall broadcast non-conflicting logical channel
    numbers, the receiver may choose to give preference of one network over the other
    (effectively implementing a certain regional preference) in assigning services to
    service numbers. It may also assume that services with the same logical_channel_
    number are regional variants as long as they have the same original_network_id.
    c) It is recommended to keep services from the same network that cannot be assigned to
    their logical_channel_number grouped together in the service list. It is recommended to
    preserve any ordering information among such services. In particular, in countries that
    plan appropriate gaps in the logical channel numbering, it is appropriate to allocate
    regional variants of services to the next “gap” in the service list.
    If some services do not have an associated logical_channel_number, they shall get the lowest
    priority in the assignment of a service number. The only exception is an original_ network_id
    preference, which allows a receiver to first allocate service numbers to all services of an
    original_network_id before allocating service numbers of any other original_network_id.
    9.4.4.2.4 Adding a new service
    If a receiver decides to add a new service to the service list, it shall first try to allocate a
    service number according to the successor service rules (see 9.4.4.2.6) and secondly,
    according to its logical channel number. In case of a conflict, it should try to allocate a free
    service number.
    9.4.4.2.5 Removing a service
    If the receiver decides a service can be removed from the service list, it will visibly delete the
    service and its service number from the service list. It shall preserve the information about the
    removed service in case a successor service is found later (see below) to allow such a
    successor service to take the place of the removed service in the service list. This retention
    mechanism also improves the robustness of the receiver against network SI errors (wrongfully
    signalled deletion of a service) or otherwise unintentionally removed services.
    It should be noted that the (temporary) inability to receive a service as such should not be the
    sole reason for a receiver to delete a service from the service list: in general, additional user
    intervention is recommended in such a case. However, deletion of a service from the NITactual
    and SDTactual
    shall be considered positive confirmation of the deletion of a service by a
    receiver.
    9.4.4.2.6 Network re-configuration
    When the receiver detects a service offer change including the addition and deletion of
    multiple services and/or networks it shall first remove all services which it can (positively)
    determine to be permanently removed from the service list and then add the new services.
    Where possible, the receiver shall attempt to find suitable successor services for those
    services (previously) removed from the service list applying the following successor service
    rules:
    a) The receiver shall first try match to a new service (successor service) to a
    logical_channel_number and network_id and original_network_id from a service previously
    removed from the service list.
    B) Any remaining new services shall be allowed to replace services of other networks no
    longer available (match only on logical_channel_number and original_network_ id), taking
    into account rule b) under 9.4.4.2.3 (use national and regional preference) to select the
    most suitable candidate.
    Any new services that remain after successor service rules have been applied shall be
    assigned in accordance with the service number allocation rules as mentioned under
    9.4.4.2.3, but shall not change already existing service number allocation. Such services may
    take any free position in the service list, thereby potentially using the service number of a
    removed service that might be replaced later and thus blocking such a future successor.
    Receiver manufacturers should attempt to minimise such events.
    It is suggested to mark (for example using an alternate colour or an icon) those services with
    changed status (added, deleted, or changed) in order to indicate the changes to the user.
    9.4.4.2.7 Change of LCN numbering scheme
    Any re-arrangement by the broadcaster of LCN numbering of services will be treated as above
    under network re-configuration. This implies that user changes and non-default allocation of
    services to service numbers by the receiver will be preserved as much as possible unless a
    reinstallation is done.

Hi Guys,

I emailed Panasonic Support to request a fix to this problem ...
    Unfortunately not much help here :

ISSUE RESOLUTION: Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry.

In response, I would explain that our UK spec TVs do not include MPEG 4 terrestrial tuners. The LZD81 includes a Freesat tuner, which uses the MPEG4 standard, however it is not possible to receive / decode MPEG signals from an aerial with this TV.

I trust that the above information will be of assistance to you. However, of course, if you should have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by either emailing us at customer.care@panasonic.co.uk, by fax on 01344 853213, or by telephoning our Customer Care Centre on 0844 844 3852.

Kind Regards
    Anthony Clarke
    Dealer Support / Correspondence Team
    Panasonic UK Ltd

How would they not know that their TV can receive MPEG4 off-air TV ?
    Is is just lucky that the MPEG 4 standard is required for Freesat and that is why this worked ?
    Don't think we're going to have much luck going this route .....

Hi Guys,

I emailed Panasonic Support to request a fix to this problem ...
    Unfortunately not much help here :

ISSUE RESOLUTION: Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry.

In response, I would explain that our UK spec TVs do not include MPEG 4 terrestrial tuners. The LZD81 includes a Freesat tuner, which uses the MPEG4 standard, however it is not possible to receive / decode MPEG signals from an aerial with this TV.

I trust that the above information will be of assistance to you. However, of course, if you should have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by either emailing us at customer.care@panasonic.co.uk, by fax on 01344 853213, or by telephoning our Customer Care Centre on 0844 844 3852.

Kind Regards
    Anthony Clarke
    Dealer Support / Correspondence Team
    Panasonic UK Ltd

How would they not know that their TV can receive MPEG4 off-air TV ?
    Is is just lucky that the MPEG 4 standard is required for Freesat and that is why this worked ?
    Don't think we're going to have much luck going this route .....

Brush Off.

1. There is no such thing as an MPEG4 tuner. Its the chipset that dictates whether mpeg4 video signals can be received or not. In this case the MPEG4 chipset is actually fitted for the HD Freesat elements. Thats why it did decode MPEG4 on DVB-T. The reason it doesnt decode MPEG4 now is because it would seem that it is not FULLY DVB compliant per RTE's broadcast changes.

2. This person is no good to you. Dealer Support / Correspondence Team people are the first line of defence. Hence the rubbishy automated response. Their technical may be able to provide a firmware tweak.

3. Did they mention that they have a presence on the ground here in Ireland.

"Based in Dublin, Panasonic Ireland provide a sales, marketing and service for Panasonic's range of both consumer electronics and business systems. The company employs about 20 people."

Now, I suggest you get on to one of these people here and tell them that you are not the only disgruntled person to buy a Panasonic product (there are 4 in the range effected) to find that it doesnt comply with the DVB standard. Point them to this board (lets make them aware of a community watching to see that they are willing to support their products). If I were the marketing and service manager for the brand in Ireland I would want to resolve these issues. These TVs were being openly sold by Argos here. Infact "the Cush" reported an advert advertising the freeesat range in the Sunday Independent in November 2008..

Perhaps they could also inform you if there were any problems with the PZ81 range given that it was only launched in LATE 2008, yet was replaced by a new product in March 2009.

Panasonic Ireland
    Address : Unit 2015 Orchard Avenue, City West BusCampus
    Dublin 24
    Co. Dublin
    Ireland

Telephone :
    01-4135300

• Advertisement

Hi STB,
    I agree its a brush-off, just fyi, this is what I sent them :

Hi There,

I have recently purchase a TX-37LZX81 Panasonic TV that I am using in Dublin. I purchased this TV as I was informed that it was compatible with the new Digital TV format broadcast in Southern Ireland (MPEG-4).

My TV had been working fine picking up the 4 TV channels available, but the provider RTENL has recently made an engineering change that has meant that the TV no longer receives the 4 TV channels, (only the Radio channels.

It appears that the reason that the TV no longer works is because it does not recognise the service type which has been changed from 0x01 to 0x16 ,22(0x16) = Advanced Codec SD Digital Television Service, which does not appear to be defined in the firmware ..

There is a detailed discussion on this issue on here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055542668&page=3

Would it be possible for Panasonic technical support experts to look into this issue and maybe release a new firmware / software to correct this issue?
    This is impacting quite a lot of users in Southern Ireland who have purchased these particular models because of the dual Freesat / MPEG4 tuners.

The specific details seem to be that " the pani is a casualty as it should comply with the DVB Specification for Service Information (SI) in DVB systems (EN300468) v1.81 (2007 version) onwards given that that model range was only released last year. I am guessing it does comply but with an earlier version 1.51 perhaps..... from 2003.

Please forward this email to the relevant technical support department,

Rgds,

Advertisement