Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACM P90 - Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Make sure you get the TM P90 specific bearing set though, those oval bearings are ridiculous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah theres 2 odd shaped bushings in the gearbox so normal ones wont do, same with the TM AUG. a Promethius MS90 spring will put you right on the sweet spot in the TM P90.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Awesome, more P90s on the field, i am happy :) Noiseless hi cap goodness :p

nah, 68rd mags are more fun., me and dex had great craic with them on sunday, taking turns to cover and reload with speedloaders., :D

Locaps man, they're bloody great craic when there's more than just me using them! There's a panic you get when you're running low on ammo that you don't get with anything else, especially under fire like we were that day. It was like the cabin was being sand blasted.

• Advertisement

So the mags feed okay yeah? Work with TM P90's? I can see myself getting one of these ACM jobbies anyway

Yeah their the same magazine as the TM, ya get 2 68rd'ers with it too.,

Sweet...Hope santas reading this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

well thats really good news....i see rsov is selling the hi caps as well...i rekon this will be a seller.....

one wonders does the bauld eirsoft have any in stock...??

i do have a question...if you put the g&p upper receiver for the old red dot version look ...where does one acquire a reddot for the p90??

i checked g&p and it looks as if it wants to use the host reddot on the tm..(now thats a guess)

The real steel optic for the p-90 or ps-90 is available online.

In the us, the civvy model ps90 is often fitted with an aftermarket sight, so you can pick up the real FN p90 optic.

Never looked myself but apparently they are out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Thanks for the heads up, but with the recent issues of getting replica EoTech sights without customs running off with them I'll stick with what I have. It would be nice if there was a replica Ring Sight with the correct reticule instead of just the standard dot but it does the job.

Just waiting for the metal frame now, the P90 is a nice bit of fit. I have been putting off getting one since this time last year when I was mulling over getting this or an AUG A1. Got to hand to to TM the way the P90 comes presented with the ribbon around the box, the box art and the layout inside. A few AAA batteries for th sight would have been nice.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tmg

just got mine today, and wow - its really nice! changed out the hop bucking in a few minutes (probably the easiest one ever)

also noticed an echo sticker on the box, and a few marks on the mag and stock so it looks like its this one....

http://echo1usa.com/English/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_83&products_id=353

review here- http://www.ascforums.com/showthread.php?t=71087

which lead me to this on wikipedia which seems to support vtec's point that a lot of it is jg

"ECHO 1 – An American company, spun off from JAG Precision, that rebrands AEGs. They test, repackage and rebrand many high quality Chinese clones, mainly from Jing Gong. They are known for their M4 line and the G36c. Their products come from China, which have been rebranded with, sometimes, few added accessories. They are one of the best choices for beginners for their selection of high performance and high quality AEGs or anyone on a tight budget. They also have a warranty for their guns and a guarantee that their AEGs are packaged with metal bushings and spring guides, which Jin Gong, unfortunately does not have. Some companies who are carrying JG’s products said that ECHO 1 USA is exactly the same as JG. This is totally incorrect. ECHO1’s products have been carefully selected before they ship to the US and even the internal parts are different."

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

They may not be exactly the same, but they've got a strong family connection ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Beast ASI wrote: »
    They may not be exactly the same, but they've got a strong family connection ;)

how much are these little fellows haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭romperstomper

ND, thanks for the info. RSOV have these at about €140 delivered (inc vat), and i'm wondering if anyone has experience in their longetivity? I know the TMs will last, will the ACM?

(thanks)

You'll have to have it downgraded at source if you're importing it. They're a tad high.
    I'm not sure if RSOV do downgrades anymore, you're better off emailing Keith there to check it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭romperstomper

in that case, local is the way to go i guess. (no mention on rsov that they are hot).
    will they last do ya think?

Nope, they wont do downgrades, theres a few other retailers out there that do though.,

as for its reliability, i stuck a systema turbo motor in mine while its still using its standard gears, and in the 2 main games ive used it id say its put out about 10'000rds through it,., its defo a reliable gun, just as reliable as the TM if not stronger since the TM gears sometimes dont like 1J springs.,

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

vtec wrote: »
    Nope, they wont do downgrades, theres a few other retailers out there that do though.,

as for its reliability, i stuck a systema turbo motor in mine while its still using its standard gears, and in the 2 main games ive used it id say its put out about 10'000rds through it,., its defo a reliable gun, just as reliable as the TM if not stronger since the TM gears sometimes dont like 1J springs.,

What is the ROF like with the systema turbo?

22rounds per second.,

22rounds per second.,

Nice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

The real steel optic for the p-90 or ps-90 is available online.

In the us, the civvy model ps90 is often fitted with an aftermarket sight, so you can pick up the real FN p90 optic.

Never looked myself but apparently they are out there.

I've looked pretty hard but to no avail...all because you said so.

Bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Just wondering what the total is now vtec

like with the new G&P motor stated earlier in the thread?

total cost?

the motor is about 25yoyo's, the gun €160, the rest of the upgrades arnt essential but i did them anyway.,:)

oh and as with all airsoft guns, a gaurder hopup FTW!

total cost?

the motor is about 25yoyo's, the gun €160, the rest of the upgrades arnt essential but i did them anyway.,:)

oh and as with all airsoft guns, a gaurder hopup FTW!

I meant with the other non essential upgrades you preformed:P

Im gonna paint it later if of you concider that an essential upgrade., :D

Well depends how good the paint job is and what colour:D

So just for now all the upgrades you have done minus the paint job

you'd be looking at about €180ish including gun,.,

that'd be the new motor and the gun, the standard motor puts out a decent ROF anyway so its your choice as to weather to upgrade it, i think it was 15-16rps on the standard motor, its about 21-22 now.,

then theres things like the gaurder hopup.,
    €15

7mm bearings,
    €15

Polycarb piston,
    €15

Mosfet from KD,
    €30ish i think,

those are all optional though, you'll easily get about 19-20rps with a new motor only and the standard 9.6 battery.,

Oh, and im gonna paint it tan.,:D

And I should have known!

Tan man, tut tut

Then no to the paint:P

:D

Is there a any good places to get the G&P M120?

Or is it possible for Eirsoft to order in for me before the 28th? :D

• Advertisement

Is there a any good places to get the G&P M120?

Or is it possible for Eirsoft to order in for me before the 28th? :D

Try here, you may not get it before the 28th though. Eirsoft usually have TM EG1000 motors in stock, I find them very good.

Advertisement