Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you get a cycling tattoo done?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

Not that I ever would get one.

But, if I had to, this would be the winner.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Chris Peak wrote: »
    Not that I ever would get one.

But, if I had to, this would be the winner.:cool:
    I am not sure that is a tattoo, looks like it is just oil on his leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

blorg wrote: »

I got it here. http://www.bikecult.com/works/chainring.html
    But your guess is as good as mine.
    I found another site last night that showed a guy getting a smudged chain ring tattooed. Either that, or it was a chain grease tattoo....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

On yesterday's spin, myself and niceonetom were having a chat about how the cycling cult is made up on concentric circles and you've to move through each ring to get deeper into the cult .... lycra with shorts => lycra on its own=>racing=>shaving legs ...

Ah, the concentric circles. Thing is, you keep discovering new ones as time goes by. Chamois cream should definitely be on the list.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

blorg wrote: »

Oil on leg = Fred tattoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

flickerx wrote:

Oh alright then.

2644805589_81494af240.jpg

Biopace? :P

I'm thinking of getting this one put on my ass:
    2679430123_cf09e6885b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

I was naked cos I had just been checking out fixedgeargallery.com on my laptop in my bedroom... fnarr fnarr

OK yeah its not the greatest piece of kit chainring in the world, but its a few years old, I got it when I was cycling a 100 punts piece of junk mtb around town and hated motorists, this was before i turned into a fixed gear tosser..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

el tonto wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting this one put on my ass:
    2679430123_cf09e6885b.jpg

Nice Butt!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭jefferson73

IMG_6828Large.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,047 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Had to resurrect this thread after finding this, as used by the bike snob blog.

Here's one perfect for brakeless fixie riders:

t_CANTSTOP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭L'Enfer du Nord

Here's one I got back in my couch potato days. While tattoos may still be fashionable it has suffered the fate of many tattoos in that the thing it depicts now looks appallingly unfashionable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭NeilMcEoigheann

90% sure i saw a guy in dublin with a chainring brand on his calf

Advertisement