Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threat off nieghbors that they would kill my cats...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Zebra3 wrote:
    Cats come onto my property on a regular basis and piss and **** in the garden. Do yours do that? Do you let them roam freely around the neighbourhood ****ing up your neighbours gardens who may have kids playing amongst your pet's crap?

If they "disappear", tough.

Let? Cats? Cats arent let to do anything, they roam on their own free will. They are uncontrollable, unlike ignorance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

I don't have cats.
    Neither will i fall to the level of name calling.

the advice in this thread has been given. OP: best to request it locked

Erm, lock it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

So Glad wrote:
    Erm, lock it?

yeah you ask a moderator to lock it. It is degenerating and there is real danger of bannings, you are not going to get any more advice really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

yeah you ask a moderator to lock it. It is degenerating and there is real danger of bannings, you are not going to get any more advice really

Done.

So Gald does your niehgbour work nights ?
    Had you tought about it ?

Honestly report it to the garda.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement