Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumcondra gym?

Options
  • 24-06-2013 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭

Any recommend a good gym around the Drumcondra area?

I see there's one in Phibsborough, is it any good because it's cheap (249 for a years membership)?

Moving to Dublin this week and I don't really want to waste time spending a few weeks looking for a new gym

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dubtag

There is the westwood down the road good facilities put is pricey over 600 a year. There is also the Inspire gym located in the Deaf Village in Cabra, new gym equipment and pool just under 400 a a year.
    The one in phibsboro is cheap but the equipment is old, the facilities are cramp and a bit outdated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

new gym opened beside Fitzgibbon garda station on the north circular road

has lots of benches, free weights and even a boxing ring -very good place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

Any recommend a good gym around the Drumcondra area?

I see there's one in Phibsborough, is it any good because it's cheap (249 for a years membership)?

Moving to Dublin this week and I don't really want to waste time spending a few weeks looking for a new gym

Not far from Drumcondra.

http://www.revolutionfitness.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

The regency hotel has a very nice setup too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Hercules Club on Lurgan Street. About a 20 minute walk from Phibsboro.

Loads of buses (9,83 etc) drop you to Dorset Street which is about a 10 minute walk from there.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Ant11 wrote: »
    Not far from Drumcondra.

http://www.revolutionfitness.ie/

Smack bang in the middle of DC :)

Advertisement