Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Woman' leaves baby in pram to racially abuse and attack stranger

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Attabear

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Serial thug - 4th conviction in 6 years, I'm not sure I would call that serial.

If it was a 4th murder in six years, I'm pretty sure you'd be described as a serial killer.

Now back to my Criminal Minds boxset.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Violence of any sort scares me, but i find it even more appalling coming from a woman.And these kids see their father and mother behaving like this on a regular basis? What hope do they have. The way your parents raise you is supposed to be your best start in life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

Abi wrote: »
    I just can't get my head around the lightness of the judgement, given theres such young children being brought up by parents that don't care what they see or hear. It's disgusting.
    Why is she still in possession of the kids? She's literally scum. She doesn't deserve children.
    Judge Kushner told Lowe: ‘The damage you are doing to your children ... is disgraceful. That in itself is a criminal offence, drunk in charge of a child. How irresponsible can you get? You could easily have been dealing with a care case here.’

But she said the ‘enormous impact’ that jailing Lowe would have on her children meant it was unfair to lock her up.

Make your fúcking mind up judge. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Surely allowing the family to stay as a unit is no longer the best course of action in this case. Children in care will turn out much better than in a family like that.

Yep, in some cases it really is best to take children out of certain families and I think this is one of them

It would be quite ironic if they were then fostered by a black/asian/some other ethnic race ;)

Could actually benefit the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭horsemaster

Bad times we live in. Hope the injuries were not severe, both physically and emothionally for the Pakistani victim.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

LittleBook wrote: »
    Make your fúcking mind up judge. :rolleyes:

Was trying to figure out the exact same thing myself. He states her constant abusive behaviour will result in her children becoming similar as they grow up, then lets her off so she can continue to raise her children in the manner she does? In the environment she provides for them? That's disruptive to society...

All I can think to say is:

"What is this, I don't even..."

Nodin wrote: »
    I'm sure all the alcohol shes chugging while she's pregnant ensures her coming child will have the ideal start in life...

Note the fag in this (*cough*) "classy burd's" hand in several of the pics as well. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

At least it adds more balance for when the next "politicians/bankers get off easy cos of their mates" thread pops up. Everyone gets off easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Daily Mail comment never fail

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Serial thug - 4th conviction in 6 years, I'm not sure I would call that serial.

I absolutely would.
    She's been convicted 4 times in six years - So in front of the courts every 18 months at least - Not exactly keeping her nose clean is she.

Certainly without doubt take those kids off her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement