Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important information about paying hardwareversand.

Options
  • 14-09-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

This has happened to a couple of people so though it would be helpful to make a thread about it.

When you receive your order confirmation with hardwareversand it will look something like this.

Payment type: prepayment
    Please pay on credit transfer to successional account.
    Please use exclusively one of these accounts, even if you know further admits of accounts.
    Financial institution Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account: 731239469
    Bank code: 44010046
    Amount: 000,00 EUR
    Intended purpose: 000000000-00000
    for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: PBNKDEFF
    IBAN No: DE73440100460731239469

The details you need for the transfer are the:

Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: PBNKDEFF
    IBAN No: DE73440100460731239469
    Amount: 000,00 EUR
    and most importantly the
    Intended purpose: 00000000-000000

Do not forget the intended purpose! This is important so the payment goes through automatically. If you do not add this as a message for receiver then the payment will more than likely be delayed and you will have to phone them to sort it out.

You do not need to add your customer number or order number to the bank transfer, only the intended purpose!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

i could be totally wrong but im sure i read on another post to include customer & order no. so i did:D, i didnt even see intended purpose on the email tbh and it does not say intended purpose on the form it says Sender's message for receiver:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

pcadvice wrote: »
    i could be totally wrong but im sure i read on another post to include customer & order no. so i did:D, i didnt even see intended purpose on the email tbh and it does not say intended purpose on the form it says Sender's message for receiver:

I've paid hwvs alot of times without customer and order number using AIB online banking. I always put intended purpose (their fail german translation for message for receiver) as the 'senders message for receiver' and as 'senders reference' just to be sure.

Payment goes through very fast every time. If you paid sooner than yesterday at 4pm and didn't get email confirming payment this morning then I'd say its because you have the customer/order no. instead.

They should sort it out for you pretty fast though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Hmm might be my problem there, I put the order number and my name in the message to sender because there was no intended purpose field on the screen. Still hasn't gone through since Tuesday morning!

If you paid with AIB online banking like I did then its definitely the cause for the delay. I did a transfer to them on Monday evening, they got payment on Wednesday morning (would have been Tuesday if I paid a few hours earlier), dispatched same day and my package is in Dublin due for delivery on Monday.

Here's the thread where other people had the same issue and calling them sorted it out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056752095

spix wrote: »
    If you paid with AIB online banking like I did then its definitely the cause for the delay. I did the transfer on Monday evening, they got payment on Wednesday morning (would have been Tuesday if I paid a few hours earilier), dispatched same day and my package is in Dublin due for delivery on Monday.

Here's the thread where other people had the same issue and calling them sorted it out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056752095

Yeah well I used the computer kiosk in the AIB branch so I assume its the same as online. Cheers for the link, and I ordered at the start f the week hoping to get it before next Thursday, not gonna happen now.

• Advertisement

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Yeah well I used the computer kiosk in the AIB branch so I assume its the same as online. Cheers for the link, and I ordered at the start f the week hoping to get it before next Thursday, not gonna happen now.

If they dispatch on Monday then there's a chance you get it Thursday, just call them as early as you can.

I'll need to be very lucky as they only have one set of my RAM and GPU in each and don't have the monitor at all.

I'll need to be very lucky as they only have one set of my RAM and GPU in each and don't have the monitor at all.

If everything was in stock when you ordered then it shouldn't matter

I hope gonna ring them tomorrow, the email I got said they were open 11 til 6 or something like that.

Rang them there and the chap said they haven't got the money in yet wait until Monday or Tuesday.

• Advertisement

Did you make sure to say that you forgot the intended purpose? He might have just thought you were making a general enquiry asking if payment was received.

No I just gave him the order number, I should have told him the intended purpose wasn't included?

Just rang again and the lad from this morning must be gone no one speaks english there at the minute.

Just rang again and still no one speaks English, prattled away in German only bit I picked up was Email. Sure they don't even reply to the bloody things! Very hard not to get angry, you'd think a country like Germany would use a more modern payment method.

after being on hold for 3 minutes i asked her in german can she speak english and she just hung up

after being on hold for 3 minutes i asked her in german can she speak english and she just hung up

You're having the same problem? The intended purpose craic?

yep, i spoke to a guy friday in english but its still not updated. he said he would sort it today

just had my 2nd hang up

I have rang three times and emailed three times. Not a single response to the emails and twice they didn't speak a word of English.

i think i rang 6 times in total between friday and today, had to ring 3 times each day to get someone that could speak english

No choice, just gonna have to learn German!

None of them today seem to speak English, got told to email there again so I'm going to wait until they reply now.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Karma25

Just rang again and still no one speaks English, prattled away in German only bit I picked up was Email. Sure they don't even reply to the bloody things! Very hard not to get angry, you'd think a country like Germany would use a more modern payment method.

Strange, I rang today and got through to an English speaking support. It was about 11.00 o clock. My order is about to be cancelled in three working days even though I bank transferred last Tuesday through BOI online. Getting a bit worried now.

They said they would ring back after checking with the house as he put it. Nothing has changed on the order or any e-mail or call back.

• Advertisement

how do you know your order is about to be cancelled? the support on the phone?

how do you know your order is about to be cancelled? the support on the phone?

Dear _______,

thank you for your order.

Unfortunately we could not book a receipt of payment till this day for your order _________ from 2012-09-07.

You can look up the order details and pay by Prepayment, if you follow this link: ______

If we do not registrate a payment within the next three days, we will cancel your order.

If this email and the payment coincide, please ignore this email.

Karma25 wrote: »
    Strange, I rang today and got through to an English speaking support. It was about 11.00 o clock. My order is about to be cancelled in three working days even though I bank transferred last Tuesday through BOI online. Getting a bit worried now.

They said they would ring back after checking with the house as he put it. Nothing has changed on the order or any e-mail or call back.

Did you put the 'intended purpose' number with the bank transfer?

Did you put the 'intended purpose' number with the bank transfer?

I can't remember to be honest, I don't think I did. I know I wrote computer purchase as purpose on my BOI form and have my order number on the message to receiver.

I can't remember to be honest, I don't think I did. I know I wrote computer purchase as purpose on my BOI form and have my order number on the message to receiver.

I did the same order number and name. Can't see how they can't link the payments through these.

I did the same order number and name. Can't see how they can't link the payments through these.

Exactly thats what I thought? An order number is all they should need.

Send them an email/call them saying you didn't put the intended purpose with the bank transfer. (put the number in the email as well, might make it more clear to them)

Also worth checking the details of transfer and make sure you sent the exact amount. If you didn't then let them know how much you sent so they can locate it.

I don't understand though why when someone calls asking if payment was received why they just can't check the payments which didn't go through automatically and find it :confused:

Send them an email/call them saying you didn't put the intended purpose with the bank transfer. (put the number in the email as well, might make it more clear to them)

Also worth checking the details of transfer and make sure you sent the exact amount. If you didn't then let them know how much you sent so they can locate it.

I don't understand though why when someone calls asking if payment was received why they just can't check the payments which didn't go through automatically and find it :confused:

Think I will try that. I know I sent the exact amount on the order. It was 500.03 and I even sent a screenshot to e-mail showing my transfer but they didn't respond?

Because its an automatic system which relies on the 'intended purpose' being received with the payment (which is why its given in email along with bank details). Another german store I buy from gives a clear warning not to forget it and to make sure to send the exact amount, shame they don't. You seem to have to make it very clear to them that you forgot it so they'll find it manually.

• Advertisement

Because its an automatic system which relies on the 'intended purpose' being received with the payment (which is why its given in email along with bank details). Another german store I buy from gives a clear warning not to forget it and to make sure to send the exact amount, shame they don't. You seem to have to make it very clear to them that you forgot it so they'll find it manually.

Guten Tag,

I ordered Monday(10th September) and paid on Tuesday(11th). I forgot to add in the intended purpose on the bank transfer. My order number is xxxxxxxxx. The intended purpose code that should have accompanied this is: xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx. The order status has not updated since the order was placed and I have been told it was because I did not include the 'Intended purpose' code. A scan of the transfer receipt is enclosed.

Thats the email I sent along with a screenshot of the transfer receipt, sent it yesterday and today when the lass told me to email them so waiting game now. That should get the message across I hope.

Advertisement