Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacking in dole for maths gambling sysyem

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭looper333

What do you mean by recorded footage op?? Do you mean the tv clips of the races??

Do they show live footage of the market as it was in play at the time. sorry but i tried the demo and it went to NOT FOUND so i haven't logged in. I will have to email Betfair first just for my own peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 running_dreams

As said every bet is timestamped so the data will show you whatever you want depending on your analytic skills... Looking forward to you coming back to us soon with details of how rich you should have been..

As said every bet is timestamped so the data will show you whatever you want depending on your analytic skills... Looking forward to you coming back to us soon with details of how rich you should have been..

I get this strange feeling you may work for Betfair

It sounds like i will be able to get quite a bit of info, there may be one thing that lets down accurate formula results but i will know when i check it out. Thanks for that.

should have been, i'm getting worried i have given too much away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Performing the analysis you're suggesting is not within looper's skill set.

Obviously they don't name stamp you and from what I can see you've only bet about 9 euros so far so you should be ok.

Obviously they don't name stamp you and from what I can see you've only bet about 9 euros so far so you should be ok.

I know but i am rethinking this entire thread, i could really be shooting myself in foot here.

Not to agree with zab but I think you'll be safe. Next you'll be telling us your betting without APIs..

Not to agree with zab but I think you'll be safe. Next you'll be telling us your betting without APIs..

This thread has run its course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I am guessing it's less to do with the maths and more to do with with form during a race. There's no reason you would need to see video if it is simply a mathematical permutation of the results combined with the odds which would be available via the database. Seems fairly evident that if the database isn't enough without video, there's less maths involved than looper is making out which would show its not as foolproof as he states it is.

looper333 wrote: »

I get this strange feeling you may work for Betfair

It sounds like i will be able to get quite a bit of info, there may be one thing that lets down accurate formula results but i will know when i check it out. Thanks for that.

No, I don't work for betfair. This is fairly standard stuff that 2 minutes of google research would come back with. Traders with actual systems who still know they are taking risks would have fairly sophisticated tools to analyse even better data than this...

zarquon wrote: »
    I am guessing it's less to do with the maths and more to do with with form during a race. There's no reason you would need to see video if it is simply a mathematical permutation of the results combined with the odds which would be available via the database. Seems fairly evident that if the database isn't enough without video, there's less maths involved than looper is making out which would show its not as foolproof as he states it is.

Yes absolutely , although results have been positive for 19 weeks there is no way it could continue forever. I still have my little profit for week and i thank all for their comments and i do feel it has helped me greatly in my motivation to be disciplined permanently. I will keep playing regardless using strict formula and if/when it goes bust then i will give up all forms of gambling and concentrate on finishing my novel

TIME TO LET THREAD DIE NOW

GOOD LUCK ALL

So after all that end result is no system what so ever!!
    Best of luck opp.. you may be better off withdrawing the 8 euro from your account now before its lost..

Yes absolutely , although results have been positive for 19 weeks there is no way it could continue forever. I still have my little profit for week and i thank all for their comments and i do feel it has helped me greatly in my motivation to be disciplined permanently. I will keep playing regardless using strict formula and if/when it goes bust then i will give up all forms of gambling and concentrate on finishing my novel

TIME TO LET THREAD DIE NOW

GOOD LUCK ALL

LMAO, you got found out for the lack of maths in your system and its vulnerabilities and now you are trying to back out of the thread. Clearly your system is not foolproof and liable to chance events during a race. I think i'll stick with my methods rather than yours. I knew if i'd stick with this thread, i'd eventually see you getting pwned.

You still want to invest with Looper random non maths based system that doesn't need knowledge of the horses at all 3ndahalfof6? That is assuming you don't share the same I.P. (there are remarkable similarities in your defensive tones :D )

So to surmise, here's my take on his system. Look for horses with long odds leading or close to leading early in a race and stick a bet on them to either win or place or both. Long odds horses showing up well during a race - JUMP ON THEM for a place. What an amazing system from a mathematical genius who admits he doesn't really use maths. Its no wonder he has a track record of losing his entire bankroll from time to time and can't afford toilet paper. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

i will give up all forms of gambling and concentrate on finishing my novel

Oh god...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Best thread in ages.

LMAO, you got found out for the lack of maths in your system and its vulnerabilities and now you are trying to back out of the thread. Clearly your system is not foolproof and liable to chance events during a race. I think i'll stick with my methods rather than yours. I knew if i'd stick with this thread, i'd eventually see you getting pwned

At the risk of getting sucked back into more of this crap, this has nothing to do with you so don't try and gain some false victory. I do not know what theat data offers but i believe there is one flaw in the data that means i will not be able to get accurate results. I will still check it out though. If you have made 54k in last 3 months why would you even consider somebody else methods, that just doesn't add up at all i would suggest you are telling fibs.

There are other reasons of security why this thread is ending and a certain poster knows what i am talking about. I don't know how difficult it is to delete this thread but i will give it a go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

we buy any car, we buy any car....any, any, any...,,Insanity prevails

At the risk of getting sucked back into more of this crap, this has nothing to do with you so don't try and gain some false victory. I do not know what theat data offers but i believe there is one flaw in the data that means i will not be able to get accurate results. I will still check it out though. If you have made 54k in last 3 months why would you even consider somebody else methods, that just doesn't add up at all i would suggest you are telling fibs.

There are other reasons of security why this thread is ending and a certain poster knows what i am talking about. I don't know how difficult it is to delete this thread but i will give it a go.

Yeah, the flaw is the data provides accurate statistical data, and not the horse form for long odd shots during a race which is what you need. The only maths you need is a long odd horse whose odds remain long enough to back whilst performing well during the race. Thats a fairly chancy system, but a pseudo system none the less.

• Advertisement

why would you even consider somebody else methods, that just doesn't add up at all i would suggest you are telling fibs.

I considered your methods because i was interested in your extravagent claim that your method could not fail mathematically, something through your recent admissions is now shown to be a falsity.

Good luck trying to delete the thread. It's a shame you don't have access to the google cache :D

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭D_D

You still want to invest with Looper random non maths based system that doesn't need knowledge of the horses at all 3ndahalfof6? That is assuming you don't share the same I.P. (there are remarkable similarities in your defensive tones :D )

I also think they're the same person. The misspellings here and there are another give away. Also, the tone of the replies are similar...

ALSO, no fool would back this madman up, so 3andahalfof6 must also be insane.

D_D wrote: »
    I also think they're the same person. The misspellings here and there are another give away. Also, the tone of the replies are similar...

ALSO, no fool would back this madman up, so 3andahalfof6 must also be insane.

Is anyone telling the truth in this thread, certainly an entertaining thread and a great example of trolling at it's finest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I have to hit the hay, I got to get up in the morning to do 2 days work in 1, to keep things ticking over, when I am trying to be funny it is a release,

but I am sure you will have a put down for that one 2.

No need, we all know it's over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

All results are equal to one unit equaling 10 euros so if i double the unit then you can double results outcome per week.

To start the system in real play a bank of 50 units would more than cover any bad period to date and keep the system ticking over with results above. ie 1 unit = 10 euros needs 500 euros start bank

It is only 18 week sin play paper trail so how long before i can say this could actually keep working, i am still waiting for the big nosedive but although last 2 weeks were ropey it still recovered and turned out not too bad.

I currently owe 250 in rent and 230 on ESB and i currently have 350 euros to my name after a nice win on a 15 euros accumulator.

Do i pay my bills or start playing for real with my current bank at 5 euros per unit until i increase bank. I won't get thrown out of apartment just yet but i am getting letters threatening eviction if not paid. It would take a few months to evict me legally and i am sure i could get away with esb for 4 months at least. It could take months before i get 300 odd bank again to start with as times are very hard and there just is no jobs although i admit i would not take a low paying job working with people who can hardly count. I have had very well paid jobs of over 2k a week before but not for a number of years.

Do i just go for this like a true Irishman or be a wimp and just pay bills and keep paper trailing for a few months until i can maybe get up a big enough bank to start. Saving small amounts of money a week is impossible unless i have a lot coming in.

If i do it and results remain positive then how long before i cut off security of dole ?
    what the fúck are these units and where have they come from

bpb101 wrote: »
    what the fúck are these units and where have they come from

Keep up, this is coming from the mathematical genius who tells us that 10% chance=a strong probability.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Keep up, this is coming from the mathematical genius .
    very rarely are maths geniuses' on the dole
    especially for 18 weeks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

A Troll of the finest order. He's backing out now cause it failed with real money or was just talking crap. Funny thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭SlowJack

I was hoping for a new system to test, after 40 pages, no system, no proof, no sense, just a pile of bubble and bubble, nonsense and general waste of time.

Good luck anyway, no use to reply with more advise or share my experience with the different systems you get.

Best advice is just stick with the martingale, it is simple and easy, you will not need to tweak it and I am sure no bookie will ever feel the need to close your account.

• Advertisement

Onto day 3 , hopefully the rather distasteful morons above will cease to continually try to ruin this thread with their endless drivel, paranoia and amateur reasoning that has so many holes in it it is actually quite sad. There has been plenty of positive posters but these people are gradually being less evident as the above cretins make themselves look stupider by the day.

I have given proof with screenshots they asked for and after being accused of being a fantasist i provided evidence of court awards. This seemed to further make them angry as their attempts to discredit were put to bed very easily.
    Recent pathetic reckoning now includes some theory that is has something to do with long shots, this guy is unable to process info that doe snot suit his resentment agenda. Very early on i did give some clues and one was horses involved are all inside the top 5 in market. This guy is so desperate he is clutching at straws trying to claim some sort of victory. This is not a contest and his posts are becoming tiresome, abusive and downright idiotic. Others now claiming i must be same person as other posters adds to their desperation to discredit all before as a troll. I conclude at this stage that these people just don't have the character to actually live life in nay constructive fashion, only to bind together and try to destroy those trying to be constructive. They did succeed in dragging me into this garbage reality for a while and i perhaps unwillingly contributed to destroying this thread for those that were interested in it for its original and only purpose, to discuss possible merit sof an equation for use by somebody in my circumstances. I don't know why i thought the community on here was free from such negativity bt i guess these are the normal mindsets in such an evil world. I will continue to post my progress for those who can see the bigger picture and hopefully these negative posters will lose interest very quickly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement